Music Man April BFR
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB Music Man Guitars

Cool WTB Music Man Guitars

* Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    * Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Only EB/MM items please.

2) If you are offering a guitar for Trade, do not post here but in the For Sale thread.

3) Payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

4) No comments please. If you need ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

5) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

6) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.
    Last edited by DrKev; 11-01-2016 at 02:02 AM.

Hi everyone,

I used to own a silhouette in Egyptian Smoke. I majorly regret getting rid of it - So I'm looking for a Silhouette with rosewood board, preferably hardtail.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have something!

WTB Music Man Guitars

Last edited by mrmckinney; 05-03-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Hi everyone,

I am in ON, Canada looking for a used 2014/2015 USA Luke III HSS VTB - PDN Limited Edition MN:
    - BFR
    - Steve Lukather Signature
    - Vintage
    - Maple or Roasted Maple Neck
    - Maple Fingerboard

Price is negotiable based on condition.

PM me if you got something.
    - Y

Hi, looking for a jp12 bfr skb (plastic) case, obviously the case which has the signed signature badge and jp sized cut out recess. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale please let me know, as have purchased the guitar and have now found out that it has been put in a universal musicman case and therfore the guitar sits sloppy in the recess and also would like to return it to its originally designed case. Many thanks in advance joe (uk)

Hey there, i‘m searching for a Music Man Guitar Neck in general!
    Greetings from Germany!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I’m looking for a JP 6 w/piezo in Mystic Dream. The guitar must be in as close to new condition as possible.

I am also looking for a Game Changer HSH w/piezo and tremolo bridge. Also want the guitar in as close to new shape as possible.

Looking for a like new JP6 model (with stainless steel frets) within the EU. Thanks
    Last edited by Megadeth79; 01-27-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Looking for a Silhouette Special SSS pick guard, preferably in the EU. No strict preference on the color.
    Last edited by Tom70; 01-23-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Looking for (yet another) early to mid 90's Steve Morse model. I'm in the U.S.

Looking for left handed Axis Super Sport HH trem/non-trem that isn't blue (preferably rosewood) Silhouette with a humbucker in the bridge. Would love to hear about any lefties for sale though

Looking to acquire a JP7 (any year) ! regards
    JP7 - PRS 408 - GIBSON LP CUSTOMPacific Blue Burst

I am looking for an Albert Lee HH in any sort of pastel 50's color or Turquoise. Surf, fiesta, daphne apply. Will also consider metallic / flake colors of the right variety. Not looking for red.
    -Will

Looking for a St Vincent, in Vincent Blue, with the all rosewood neck before they disappear. Probably going to buy one of the remaining new stock, but figured I'd check here first.

But seriously EB, you need to bring back this option STAT.

Hello all,

I'm looking for an old Silhouette - 6 bolt neck with birdseye maple neck and fingerboard - prefer SSS configuration on a black pickguard. Ideally in Trans red over Ash.

I've had a couple of thees over the years, including one with a gloss finished neck, and would like another one if possible.

Cheers all!

Ben.
    1996 EBMM -Silhouette HSH Floyd - Trans Teal.
    Lots of USA Hamers.
    One Posh USA BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme.