Ready to Roar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Member and Proud Owner of a Brand New JP-6!

User Info Menu

New Forum Member and Proud Owner of a Brand New JP-6! (Photos Inside!)

Hi folks!

Well, after months of lurking, I've finally decided to join this forum. This place is a wonderful source of information. In fact, my decision to buy a brand new JP-6 from DuBaldo Music came after reading all the nice comments about Nick and Pete.

Short story about my order: UPS lost my original JP-6 . Yep, that's correct. They lost it on 09/20. However, Nick and Pete managed to find me an identical replacement in, shall I say, a record braking time! Nick and Pete did not only put some 9's on the guitar (my preference), they also included lots of goodies inside the case: 4 Steve Morse picks, an EB guitar strap, 4 string packages, and a string cleaning kit. Nick and Pete are just amazing! Best dealer ever!

I don't have any photos of my new guitar, yet. But here is the link to DM's "recently sold" webpage: John Petrucci

Obviously, you can tell who bought it!

Anyways, for those not able to access the link above, it is a beautiful Graphite Pearl JP-6 with matching headstock, JP's inlays, piezo, and so on. I can only say that this baby rocks! BTW, I also own a nice Peavey Wolfgang (Red, Flamed-Top) , but the JP-6 blows it out of the water.

Cheers!

R2

10-24-2007: Here are some photos of this beautiful beast!
    Last edited by R2D2; 10-24-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Photos...

User Info Menu

Congrats man. Come tomorrow I'll be the owner of a brand spankin' new JP6 also. I got mine in the Mystic Dream finish with the piezo, matching headstock, and inlays. Make sure to post some pics of yours when you can. I'll be posting pics of mine as soon as I get my camera back from Nikon (damn recall). Awesome axe, ya got there, and I'm sure you have many great shredding hours ahead of you. Enjoy!

-Phil

User Info Menu

Thanks PR02! Wow, you have quite an impressive gear collection. BTW, where did you buy your Boogie?

Ps. I will try to post some photos tomorrow. Regarding your camera: that's why I use a Canon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Thanks PR02! Wow, you have quite an impressive gear collection. BTW, where did you buy your Boogie?

Ps. I will try to post some photos tomorrow. Regarding your camera: that's why I use a Canon
    All the basses that are in my signature were basses that I previously owned. I sold all of em to go back to playing guitar, so the only Ball I have right now is my JP6 (which I will be picking up today!). Canon's are a little outta my price range right now. LOL. As far as my Boogie is concerned, I bought it at Guitar Center. It was used and I got an amazing deal on it.

-Phil

User Info Menu

R2D2--congrats!!!! My new JP6 sapphire black arrived from Dubaldos yesterday. I'm blown away by it!!!! I have done buisness with Pete several times now and he is the best.
    Phil-----how in the hell did I get a JP6 before you??!!!! Glad yours is comin in today. Eastern PA will be JP 'in tonight!!!
    2007 JP6 Sapphire Black,piezo,matching,dots
    Which EBMM is next?........

.....I fell into a burnin' Ring Of Fire...and it burns, burns, burns.......

User Info Menu

Welcome and hang out a little the guys and gals here are the best!
    Lonney B

12/27/01 EB/MM "Albert Lee" SILVER SPARKLEw/Matching Headstock HARDTAIL (1 of 1)

User Info Menu

Gotta love the graphite pearl!!
    Burnt Apple Sparkle Matching Headstock
    MM90's Maple Board Piezo Hardtail
    Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier Purple Suede
    Mesa Boogie Thiele ported 1x12" cab purple suede

Keeley Modded TS9 'Baked'
    Crybaby 535q
    Lots of toe tapping fun,currently for sale
    -'Stop! this instant!! That sounds like Jazz'-Steve Vai

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/fbecir

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pauldogx View Post
    R2D2--congrats!!!! My new JP6 sapphire black arrived from Dubaldos yesterday. I'm blown away by it!!!! I have done buisness with Pete several times now and he is the best.
    Phil-----how in the hell did I get a JP6 before you??!!!! Glad yours is comin in today. Eastern PA will be JP 'in tonight!!!
    Paul, not sure man. Maybe UPS is just slow. LOL. Glad to hear you finally got a JP. Did you ever move that 20th?

-Phil

User Info Menu

Another lurker brought to the light ... congrats
    jodimaine@gmail.com

2007 STERLING H PACIFIC BLUE BURST

jodizzle sizzles

User Info Menu

Arturo,

Enjoy the guitar, I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum! She's a beauty. Enjoy. Stick around R2!
    Lefty JP6 BFR Cherryburst (Born 12-30-09)

User Info Menu

Yeah...the Graphite Pearl is slick...awesome catch!
    "Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"

Lefty Axis Super Sport---Natural Quilt
    Lefty Axis Super Sport---Cabernet Pearl / Hard Tail
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
    I'm confused. Someone makes a sports car named Steamer? Are they based in Cleveland?

User Info Menu

congratulations on your fantastic JP everyone. we would love to see some pics ASAP
    MusicMan JP6 Sapphire Black--->
    JP6 Sapphire Black Signed

MusicMan JP6 Pearl RedBurst--->
    JP6 Pearl Red Burst Signed

work hard, play hard!!!

A moment with John Petrucci...

Mesa Boogie Mark IV Medium Head
    Mesa Lonestar 4x12
    Mesa Rectifier Slant 4x12
    Mesa Rectifier Slant 2x12 Vertical
    Effects Loop: Dunlop 535q Crybaby, Boss TU-2 Tuner, Boss CH1 Super Chorus or MXR Phase 90, Boss DD-20 Delay

WISH LIST:
    BFR JP6 KOA & TOBACCO BURST in QUILT TOP

User Info Menu

Awesome!! Yeah, it's twice as exciting: getting a new MM guitar and then working with Pete and Nick (great guys); Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Arturo,

Enjoy the guitar, I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end!

Pete -

Many thanks! You guys are the best in this business

Gang -

I'll post some photos either tonight or tomorrow. And thanks for the warm welcome!