Ultra Burly
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, need all your positive thoughts!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Guys, need all your positive thoughts!!!!!!!!

Yesterday the doctors told us that Tom had 48 hours to live, unless a liver came within the next day, pretty awful day for us. We spent the whole day crying and trying to imagine our immediate future, Christmas Day etc. Heatbreaking stuff for us, the worst ever sinking feeling.

Right at the end of the day the transplant surgeon comes in casually to tell us that a donor has been found, and surgery will happen tomorrow- We were shocked!!!! Out of nowhere! Just when we thought it was all over, we get another chance. Tom has been going so bad the last 10 days, on 100% life support, his whole body is a mess and is so upsetting to see, the surgery is scheduled to begin in 6 hours, and takes about 12 hours to do. We have been warned that his is a more complicated case, and a fair amount of risk is involved, more than usual, but hey it has to be done.

FINGERS CROSSED PEOPLE! You all have done such great work, i can feel it. So much support, i'm going to bring in to the hospital the special AL you all signed, good vibes all the way!!!!

Rob
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

Fingers crossed from this side of the planet Rob.
    EBMM Axis in Pacific Blue Burst
    EBMM JP6 2007LE in Blue Dawn FOR SALE
    EBMM Albert Lee HH in Coral Red

Find me on Facebook

User Info Menu

rob im gonna send the little guy tons of light and pray to my g-d for him, send the little guy good thoughts and light and positive afirmations, im telling you it works! see the surgery a success before he even goes in! - good luck -

User Info Menu

Rob, you're all in my thoughts and prayers, believing for a successful operation and outcome for Tom. Hang in there.

User Info Menu

I can't begin to understand how you feel.... my very best wishes to yourself, Belinda and little Tom.....
    2005 candy red Luke

User Info Menu

it's meant to be.
    i can't wait to meet this tough little fighter !!!!
    amazing !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robelinda2 View Post
    Right at the end of the day the transplant surgeon comes in casually to tell us that a donor has been found, and surgery will happen tomorrow- We were shocked!!!! Out of nowhere! Just when we thought it was all over, we get another chance.
    Rob
    tommy in delaware
    (renegade redneck hillbilly geetar player )
    life 's what happens while your busy makin plans
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommyalderson/

User Info Menu

Rob,

Wishing You, Your wife, and son all the best. Positive thoughts and prayers headed your way.
    AL MM90's - Gold, RW Neck
    AL HH - Mint Green
    Silhouette Special - White Sparkle
    JP12- 7 Cherry Sugar
    Steve Morse Y2D - Purple Sunset!
    25th AnnY
    Luke III -Bodhi Blue
    Majesty 6 Arctic Dream

User Info Menu

God Bless Rob...my little girl will include Tom in her prayers tonight at bedtime.
    "Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"

Lefty Axis Super Sport---Natural Quilt
    Lefty Axis Super Sport---Cabernet Pearl / Hard Tail
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
    I'm confused. Someone makes a sports car named Steamer? Are they based in Cleveland?

User Info Menu

Thought are with you Rob at this testing time, lets hope you get the greatest christmas present of Tom

User Info Menu

Rob, thats great news that there's a donor. I hope everything goes well for you and your family. I'll be praying for you and your family and I'm sure everyone else here is as well. Merry Christmas to you, your wife, and little Tom.

-Phil
    Last edited by petruccirocks02; 12-22-2007 at 11:09 PM.

User Info Menu

Rob, my prayers are with you, Belinda, and, of course, young Tom. Glad to hear that there is available liver. We're all pulling for your family.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

Postive vibes all the way for the little guy Rob.

All our hopes are with you.
    BFR Luke - Blackburst

User Info Menu

Very happy to hear that they found a donor. Sending good vibes your way!!!!!
    SBMM Cutlass Seafoam Green
    SBMM Albert Lee - Daphne Blue
    EBMM Silo Special
    EBMM EVH - Trans Blue

User Info Menu

Hope he makes it out OK. I'm praying for you guys.
    Vintage Sunburst Silhouette Special, '06; 20th Anniversary Silhouette, '06; Honeyburst Sterling '00

I stepped upon the platform, the man gave me the news
    He said "You must be joking son, where did you get those shoes?"

Enter the Void:
    http://www.voidmusic2000.fourfour.com
    http://www.facebook.com/voidmusic2000

User Info Menu

Rob, the fingbeagle house is sending prayers and good vibes, this includes the beagle.