Capturing the White Buffalo
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Big Poppa"

Blog Entries
    I posted some stuff on the bass side of elvis' commentary but here is a quick lnk that applies
    Top 5 reasons why “The Customer Is Always Right” is wrong
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Since this thread is still open, I'd chime in on a few points:

1) how is the purchaser of a used guitar a 'customer'? By my definition, a customer is someone who puts money in MY coffers for MY product. EBMM didn't get a dime from the transaction involving this USED guitar! So put that in your entitlement pipe and smoke it for a while. (Sadly, I realize you cannot because the mods have relegated you to the ether.)

2) Big Poppa, you've been amazingly Zen in handling this particular keyboard warrior. I commend you on your restraint.

Before it goes down I just want to say......please have some respect, BP foots the bill for this forum and it's a great place to share information, learn, GAS, laugh, ect. A lot of the members here really respect each other and the people at EB who make all this happen for us.

Everyone of us should make sure we try to preserve that in it's fullest, as it is something you do not often see on forums of any kind. It really is special folks!
    -EBMM JP6 BFR Black Burst
    -EBMM JP6 Mystic Dream loaded

-Furman Power Conditioner
    -AXE-FX-Ultra
    -ART SLA-2
    -Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

-Mesa Boogie 2x12 Vertical Recto Cab
    www.lavacable.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I posted some stuff on the bass side of elvis' commentary but here is a quick lnk that applies
    Can someone please send this link to the higher ups in my company.
    My stuff:
    2007 Axis Pacific Blue Burst (9/25/07)
    2016 Axis Super Sport Starry Night PDN (11/23/16)
    1988 Fender HM Strat Black
    2016 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe Caribbean Night
    A half-dozen pawn shop beaters no one cares about

http://mountainkingmusic.com
    http://spychocyco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by colinboy View Post
    Oh by the way moderators please keep this thread going as some positives can be taken from it for us all i.e CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE POSTING A PROBLEM ON THE FORUM!
    +1 way to go Colinboy, I really can't understand why people complaint on this board..there's a better way to get some help by contacting Customer Service at first. It was that easy... well i guess the posting is just about to get 'noticed' by Big Poppa directly kinda thing.

well It's nice to be important but it's much important for being nice ..
    "What if wars could end with songs" The Gypsy Van

Luke V.Burst 8/9/02 - Luke Black 3/21/06 - Sub 1 Bass Textured Red 12/04/03.. to be continue..

www.facebook.com/ponch.satrio
    www.myspace.com/ponchsatrio
    www.ponchsatrio.com

Seems like as good a place as any to post my grievance now we have your attention BP.

One of the major factors on purchasing my JP6 was the fact that the case would fit in the boot (trunk) of my car(automobile). I found out that it didn't when I arrived at the store. In fact, when I tried I noticed that it would have snapped off the same bit of plastic (plastic) as my other guitar in it's case. I was most disapointed. I think since my JP6 could have snapped it off means you guys should fix my cars boot (automobiles trunk) for free!

Would it be too much trouble to put up a sticky outlining which boots (shoes) an SKB case will fit in? It would have saved me alot of trouble (effort) in choosing my guitar. Also, it doesn't seem to go with anything I wear! All my other guitars do. I've posted this on other forums and they've all been more than happy to suggest outfits and new cars (brum brums). In fact, one forum went so far as to send me some new threads (stickys) to try! The fact that my guitar changes colour only seems to compound the matter. I tried CS but they couldn't put me through to the relevent department (menswear). So I'm left with a guitar I can't transport anywhere and that goes with none of my clothes. I hope you're happy! All in all this has caused me to lose almost 2 mins of sleep (shut eye) every night. In the meantime I'm reduced to wearing the only piece of clothing that will do. My girlfriends new dress! But it doesn't fit properly. And all the tops she has suck!
    Carlsberg don't make guitars. But if they did they would probably...........not be as good as a musicman!!

Quote Originally Posted by puppyonacid View Post
    Seems like as good a place as any to post my grievance now we have your attention BP.

One of the major factors on purchasing my JP6 was the fact that the case would fit in the boot (trunk) of my car(automobile). I found out that it didn't when I arrived at the store. In fact, when I tried I noticed that it would have snapped off the same bit of plastic (plastic) as my other guitar in it's case. I was most disapointed. I think since my JP6 could have snapped it off means you guys should fix my cars boot (automobiles trunk) for free!

Would it be too much trouble to put up a sticky outlining which boots (shoes) an SKB case will fit in? It would have saved me alot of trouble (effort) in choosing my guitar. Also, it doesn't seem to go with anything I wear! All my other guitars do. I've posted this on other forums and they've all been more than happy to suggest outfits and new cars (brum brums). In fact, one forum went so far as to send me some new threads (stickys) to try! The fact that my guitar changes colour only seems to compound the matter. I tried CS but they couldn't put me through to the relevent department (menswear). So I'm left with a guitar I can't transport anywhere and that goes with none of my clothes. I hope you're happy! All in all this has caused me to lose almost 2 mins of sleep (shut eye) every night. In the meantime I'm reduced to wearing the only piece of clothing that will do. My girlfriends new dress! But it doesn't fit properly. And all the tops she has suck!
    I'll try some of what he's on
    "this place would be a paradise tomorrow, if every department had a supervisor with a sub-machine gun"

Monkey Likey

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Great article BP. I see both sides of this in the various healthcare settings I've worked in. It makes me wonder how companies can inspire employee retention and good customer service at the same time.
    Reflex - Trans Black Flame

EBMM SUB4 Bass

Blog Entries
    Dear Mr Acid
    \
    e have recieved your complaint....which we take very seriously. we cuuurently have our vehicular interface team reasearching ways to solve your problem. we should get back to you in 60 days.

thank you for your support.

Mr. Poppa
    Two requests, please
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

I certainly hope MM will cover the cost of shipping the car to SLO so the trunk (er, boot) can be properly measured.

OK...now I have a complaint.

Being that the EBMM guitars and basses are sooooo awesome....I must find fault with the instruments and strings as I still suck at playing.

So, will EBMM cover the costs of my lessons with Petrucci, Morse, Lukather, LaRue and Mr. Levin? I mean....it is the right thing to do....no? I mean, I should be able to pick up said bass/guitar and it should play itself at the same level as the artists mentioned above. Think about it.
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

Quote Originally Posted by puppyonacid View Post
    So I'm left with a guitar I can't transport anywhere and that goes with none of my clothes.
    Did you try to play naked ???

I am a strong believer that it is easier to play with your Balls when you are naked. And if you play naked, perhaps you will stay at home (thus you don't need a car).

I think I can work for CS

Quote Originally Posted by koogie2k View Post
    OK...now I have a complaint.

Being that the EBMM guitars and basses are sooooo awesome....I must find fault with the instruments and strings as I still suck at playing.

So, will EBMM cover the costs of my lessons with Petrucci, Morse, Lukather, LaRue and Mr. Levin? I mean....it is the right thing to do....no? I mean, I should be able to pick up said bass/guitar and it should play itself at the same level as the artists mentioned above. Think about it.
    Koogs, I agree 100% man, I mean their names are on them right???

Hahahahahahahaha, that made my morning man.

Glenn |B)
    1. Silhouette Special in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    2. Silhouette Special in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/02] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    3. Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/01]
    4. Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/11] BFR

Blog Entries
    perfect
    Two requests, please
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

So, will EBMM cover the costs of my lessons with Petrucci, Morse, Lukather, LaRue and Mr. Levin? I mean....it is the right thing to do....no? I mean, I should be able to pick up said bass/guitar and it should play itself at the same level as the artists mentioned above.
    Hey Koogs, I was goofing around with Dave LaRue and told him that the factory clearly put something in his basses that they didn't put in mine.

"Because mine simply will not do what yours will", I said.

We laughed and joked about it a little and he did admit that his had something extra in it. You know what he said it was?

"Practice."

Jackie