Music Man Modern Classics
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show me your Axis Super Sports!

User Info Menu

Show me your Axis Super Sports!

I am buying an Axis Super Sport, waiting for them to come in to my dealer. The place is a new MM dealer so it may be June. I was interested in seeing pics of the Axis Super Sport in different colors. Right now I like the gold but I also have not seen many pics around of them in different colors. The local GC has only one in stock and it's sunburst I believe-so if you want to help me out please post some pics of your guitars-

Joe

User Info Menu

Another MASS Dude, welcome man!!! Where's this new dealer, always looking for new places man!!!

Here is a couple of pictures of my wifes Axis Super Sport, 1 of 2.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Which GC are you talking about Natick? I've heard that the GC in Millbury has a bunch of MM's, give them call and see if they have what your looking for.

Also, I'd highly recommend Pete and Nick Dubaldo, they are in Manchester Conn, about 1-2 hour ride from Melrose.

Welcome to the new DuBaldo Music Center website!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Which GC are you talking about Natick? I've heard that the GC in Millbury has a bunch of MM's, give them call and see if they have what your looking for.

Also, I'd highly recommend Pete and Nick Dubaldo, they are in Manchester Conn, about 1-2 hour ride from Melrose.

Welcome to the new DuBaldo Music Center website!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Wow, a lot of MA people here...

The place is in Woburn called Performance Music Center.
    http://www.performancemusiccenter.com/

Only after I posted did I think of a search and found pics-but anyone who wants to add pics of the SS in Pacific Blue, please do! I think I fell in love with that color already.

The GC I'm talking about is in Boston on Commonwealth, they had three-none of which I was interested in. The GC in Nashua, whoever I spoke to told me online only, I don't know if that was store specific or not. Thanks for the links and pics-

Joe

User Info Menu

Here is my Black Cherry Burst ASS. This picture doesn't do it justice. I have a hard time photographing this color.

[/IMG]
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo (For Sale PM if Interested)

User Info Menu

my baby!!!!
    the best neck ive ever seen on a musicman!
    Last edited by dwells; 05-13-2008 at 06:24 AM.
    Endorsed by Ernie Ball Music Man Guitars USA.
    Featured on the music man Artist page: http://www.music-man.com/artists/dean-wells.html
    Custom Reflex (emerald green sparkle burst/ebony roasted neck)
    25th Anniversary Ernie Ball quilt.
    Reflex/GameChanger Maple neck HSH
    BFR LUKE Emerald Burst Flame top
    LUKE pearl blue
    REFLEX- Maple Neck White/Black

Want list Steve Morse Y2D Blue
    Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

Welcome

There was a thread on this about a month ago with a lot of great pics
    http://www.ernieball.com/forums/musi...best-pics.html

I've got another one coming myself shortly and will be happy to add it in when it comes
    MBG CIC ALOC
    "If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the, quality, workmanship, playability, tone or even color of your new, and or used, Albert Lee Model. Send it to me, and I will keep it."
    Albert Lee - Gremlin Greene

User Info Menu

here you go I like playing this game, a few photos for you, I own the first two and had the third one for awhile. Axis Super Sports are great

1 of 6 BFR KOA ASS's

The Bunny ASS

Nice Tobacco Burst

User Info Menu

Love that KOA, Fing! DROOOOOOOL
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo (For Sale PM if Interested)

User Info Menu

There's one of the gold at Natick (although if you ask for them to take it down....wall on right about 4 from the back...top hook), they'll probably call you Jack by mistake. I have lots of miles on that one. They cleaned it up really nicely about 2 weeks ago. Before that, it was looking pretty used.

I was in Nashua last week and they had no EB's at all.

I've been in the Blackstone Mall one in Millbury and I saw none. It's possible there are some not displayed, but I did look.

I'm actively looking for one (used) and have a line on one. Just need to rotate the other guitars first to raise some cash (and good will from the wife).

jack
    7/29/04 EBMM Sub1 X11376 oil/wax neck, gloss black body, faux binding, HSS w/5 way and silent circuit
    keep in mind that you are talking about four pieces of wood two pots one switch a trem along with springs two pickups and some wire.....BP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fingbeagles View Post
    1 of 6 BFR KOA ASS's
    Show off...

The sparkley one

Yay ME

Trans Purple EVH
    Gremlin Green Axis HH
    Trans Green Axis Sport HSS
    Mystic Dream Petrucci 6
    Emerald Green BFR JP Baritone
    20th A- Silo
    Dargie Delight Luke
    Lava Pearl Bongo 4 HH

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Another MASS Dude, welcome man!!! Where's this new dealer, always looking for new places man!!!

Here is a couple of pictures of my wifes Axis Super Sport, 1 of 2.

Glenn |B)
    That is the least Super Sport looking Axis I have ever seen.

User Info Menu

Show off back at you

Damn thats a cool sparkle

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmunds Couch View Post
    Show off...

The sparkley one

User Info Menu

Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here