Strap Blocks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen solid RW necks yet?

User Info Menu

Anyone seen solid RW necks yet?

Just wondered if anyone had seen some of the solid rosewood-necked guitars appearing yet? I've got one coming for me, and some for the store, but the smell of rosewood is getting stronger every day. The waiting is the hardest part...Eric

User Info Menu

There is a red pearl JP over at DrumCityGuitarland.
    -[matt]-

User Info Menu

...and yesterday we got a Sterling Silver Luke we ordered at the same time (with the matching headstock it looks incredible by the way). Hopefully a harbinger of rosewood to come? Arghhh!

User Info Menu

Rosewoods? Lance, you are gonna LOVE THEM!

We got a Pearl Redburst w/ rosewood JP6 that already sold, but we should have the following BFRs later next week:

White Pearl LUKE w/ rosewood
    Olive Gold LUKE w/ rosewood -- just sold
    Mystic Dream JP6 w/ rosewood

Plenty more on the way!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Rosewoods? Lance, you are gonna LOVE THEM!

We got a Pearl Redburst w/ rosewood JP6 that already sold, but we should have the following BFRs later next week:

White Pearl LUKE w/ rosewood
    Olive Gold LUKE w/ rosewood -- just sold
    Mystic Dream JP6 w/ rosewood

Plenty more on the way!

ETA on any lefty rosewoods Pete?
    Lefty JP6 BFR Cherryburst (Born 12-30-09)

User Info Menu

Can't wait to see that white pearl Luke with rw neck. That is gonna be the cats meow! I may have my Super Sport in a few weeks too, wooohoooo!
    09 Steve Morse Dargie Delight 2
    09 AXIS SUPER SPORT CABERNET PEARL HARDTAIL W/ ROSEWOOD NECK
    08 LUKE BLACK
    03 Sub Bass 4 String Active Black W/Diamond Plate PG
    05 Sub HH Graphite W/Black PG Hardtail

http://www.soundclick.com/slingy
    http://www.riffworld.com/Members/GuitarSlinger

User Info Menu

I think there's a couple at drumcityguitarland.com

Just wondering- were matching headstocks available on the Rosewood-necked guitars?
    JP6 (Graphite Pearl)- fully loaded Born 5/8/08
    SUB1 (Blue)- HH, hardtail Born 5/17/04
    Ernie Ball Wah
    RPS Super Slinkys

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaPatrooch View Post
    I think there's a couple at drumcityguitarland.com

Just wondering- were matching headstocks available on the Rosewood-necked guitars?
    The rosewood neck models all come with a clear gloss on the headstock, nicely showing off the woodgrain!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

wow, i am also looking forward to see some pictures of the "white pearl luke", because i ordered exactly this colour with matching headstock and i hope, it will look a bit sparkly :-). but i will have to wait up to 6 month, i guess, until my luke will be finished und be shipped to germany.

greetings, karl-heinz

User Info Menu

Talking

Hey Lance

They are great. My Rosewood Axis SS is amazing, but wait, you already know that since you work on mine! GAS getting a little too much?

Dan

User Info Menu

Cant beat that RW neck, I'm SOOOOO looking forward to my White Pearl SSS Silo Special!!!!!
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the response folks! Can't decide if it helps or hurts, and yes Dan, the GAS is out of control. Pearl White and solid rosewood...yum.

User Info Menu

Hey Lance - good to see you around.
    Still have your 2006 LEAL?
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

Hi Spud! The Limited will be going when the new Rosewood arrives, but will be going to a good pro player home. When I saw the new Pearl White, then the rosewood option popped-up...it was meant to be. I have some tricks in mind also.
    Countdown to rosewood, then a 25th, then a Sterling Silver Luke...

User Info Menu

pics?
    Steve