Music Man April BFR
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magnetic/piezo blend pedal!

User Info Menu

Thanks Darren. When I get the time to make one of these (probably not until the winter) I will let you know how it goes.
    The world needs more Balls!
    1995 EVH - DOB 8/25/95 - Trans Red Hardtail
    1996 Albert Lee HHH - DOB 3/8/96 - Black
    1999 Axis - DOB 3/11/99 - Natural
    2006 20th Anniversary Silhouette - Rosewood w/Trem - DOB 9/21/06 - Caramel Burst
    2007 Silhouette w/Piezo - DOB 7/26/07 - Desert Gold
    2007 Albert Lee - DOB 10/25/07 - Vintage Sunburst
    2009 25th Anniversary - DOB 8/13/09 - BFR Rosewood Neck - SN 001 of 25
    2010 Silhouette Special SSS - DOB 1/26/10 - Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Wow I have searched high and low for many years for a blind pedal for a hybrid guitar it would blend between the acoustic Beauty and a little bit of Drive from the humbucker I built several instruments and I even tried to make a pedal I still have it but in reality it works more like an on and off pedal I put sliders pots. Very interesting but nobody is built something for these hybrid guitars. We need to talk if you figured out how to make it work I sure would like you to build me one I currently have a Godin A6 and I use 2 volume pedals which is tricky to but it's the only way I can make it work. Thanks contact me let me know if you can help me build one or possibly build me one

User Info Menu

Cool That's my dream

Wow I have searched high and low for many years for a blind pedal for a hybrid guitar it would blend between the acoustic Beauty and a little bit of Drive from the humbucker I built several instruments and I even tried to make a pedal I still have it but in reality it works more like an on and off pedal I put sliders pots. Very interesting but nobody is built something for these hybrid guitars. We need to talk if you figured out how to make it work I sure would like you to build me one I currently have a Godin A6 and I use 2 volume pedals which is tricky to but it's the only way I can make it work. Thanks contact me let me know if you can help me build one or possibly build me one

User Info Menu

I know you can absolutely do this inside a couple different versions of the later PODs or the Helix.

I love the Piezo/Mag blend through different signal paths. Trevor Rabin used to use it a lot.

It seems like the piezo as a solid body guitar tool is not quite in vogue these days, which is unfortunate because technology has made it more useful and easier than ever. Anyone who uses a modeller/FRFR rig can take advantage of it with nothing more than a different cord from the guitar to the modeller. Not like the old days where you had to have two seperate rigs for your piezo and your magnetic pickups.
    Guitarist, Keyboardist, owner of the Academy of Noise and the Red Door Studio.
    Kansastribute.com

Armada, Gamechanger reflex, Y2D, JP6,, 25th Anniversary Reflex
    3 Stratocasters, RG3120, Variax, Stingray Bass.