Everlast
Page 12 of 908 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dan desy
    Rosewood Axis Super Sport. # G28177.

OK, so it's not even in my hands yet, but soon enough..

Can I get a DOB check, please, Beth?

Hi Dan Desy!

MMM... Rosewood Axis SSpt... yum...

This Rosewood Axis Super Sport HH w/trem in Rosewood finish (duh, hahahah) was born on 29 June 1005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Magdon Music in Olyphant, PA.

Enjoy it! I'll bet you can't wait!
    -Beth

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    Hi Dan Desy!

MMM... Rosewood Axis SSpt... yum...

This Rosewood Axis Super Sport HH w/trem in Rosewood finish (duh, hahahah) was born on 29 June 1005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Magdon Music in Olyphant, PA.

Enjoy it! I'll bet you can't wait!
    -Beth
    Thank you Beth! Of course I can't wait!

So if my Axis just celebrated its 1000 th birrthday, is it officially the oldest EBMM guitar?
    Dan.
    EB/MM crackwood addict

My band, GPF
    My gear

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dan desy
    Thank you Beth! Of course I can't wait!

So if my Axis just celebrated its 1000 th birrthday, is it officially the oldest EBMM guitar?
    HAHAHAHA!! OOPS!!! It is TYPO FRIDAY here at EB today!

User Info Menu

Musicman luke

mm luke blue G27756

User Info Menu

I have a silver sparkle? silhouette special serial number: G14626. I was wondering if I could have the DOB. Thanks
    GUITARS
    Blueberry Luke III HH BFR
    Bahama Luke 2 BFR
    Shadow gold luke III BFR

User Info Menu

DOB on G12900? Thanks!

Hi. I'm a new EBMM forum member.

I was wondering if you could help me with a DOB on my Albert Lee, serial number G12900?

Thank you for your time and help!!

Mark

User Info Menu

Got my first EBMM last week. A SWEET Albert Lee-serial number G27676. Can I get a DOB for this guitar?

Thanks,
    Trina

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman
    mm luke blue G27756
    Hi Candyman,

Your Luke in Luke Blue was born on 3 March, 2005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo and was originally sold to EM Nordic, our distributor for Scandinavia. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vexed73
    I have a silver sparkle? silhouette special serial number: G14626. I was wondering if I could have the DOB. Thanks

Hi Vexed,

Your Silhouette Special with HSS pickup configuration and standard bridge in Gunsmoke (GREAT color, btw) with a matching rosewood neck and black pearloid pickguard (FABULOUS combination!) was born on 10 April, 2001 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Guitar Center in Burbank, IL. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sforzando
    Hi. I'm a new EBMM forum member.

I was wondering if you could help me with a DOB on my Albert Lee, serial number G12900?

Thank you for your time and help!!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Your Albert Lee SSS with standard bridge in white finish with a white pearloid pickguard was born on 8 November, 2000 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, California and was originally sold to Good N Loud Music in Madison, WI. Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shnook
    Got my first EBMM last week. A SWEET Albert Lee-serial number G27676. Can I get a DOB for this guitar?

Thanks,
    Trina

Hi Trina,

No problem! Your Albert Lee SSS with standard bridge in Medallion Gold with white pearloid pickguard was born on 24 February 2005 in the factory in San Luis Obispo, CA and was originally sold to Washington Music Center/Chuck Levin's. Enjoy!!!

User Info Menu

Thank you Beth! I thought it looked and felt practically brand new. I'm LOVING this guitar!!!

Trina

User Info Menu

hi can i get the D.O.B/history for my silhouette please because i bought it 2nd hand...
    It's HSH burnt apple, serial number is....G20197
    thank you
    Pete
    1 Burnt Apple Silhouette

Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Hi Peter,

Your Silhouette was born on June 6, 2002 at the factory here in San Luis Obispo, CA. It was originally shipped to our distributor in England, Strings & Things. Enjoy!!

~Aziah
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

User Info Menu

Luke Blue Luke #G23485

Could I please get a DOB?

Thanks,

Luc