New Prodigy
Page 265 of 908 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 13612

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #3961

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    Paul, congratulations on your new John Petrucci! Your fully-loaded JP6 with an Olive Gold finish was completed on 10/29/08.

    Dan
    thanx a lot.
    any information where is was shipped from the factory?

  2. #3962

    User Info Menu

    Blue Pearl Axis. SN is G06494.

    Could I please get a born on date?

    Thanks

  3. #3963

    User Info Menu

    EBMM Axis

    Hi there folks,

    Please let me know the story of my beloved worshipped EBMM Axis transcluent Gold - Hardtail Serial is #A90466

    Thanks in advancehttp://www.ernieball.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    EBMM - Axis Transcluent Gold Hardtail 96
    EBMM - Axis SS MM90 Transcluent Red Hardtail
    EBMM - Axis SS w/Piezo Tobacco Burst Hardtail
    ----------------------------------------------
    "Learn to understand first and to be understood second. - Believe in your Dreams."

  4. #3964

    User Info Menu

    Hi,
    Steve Morse G43556

    Any information on when it was made is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

  5. #3965

    User Info Menu

    Hi

    Have a EBMM sterling

    Serial: F04616

    Thankyou very much

  6. #3966

    User Info Menu

    Hey Dan i got another Luke Picked it up at Long and Mcquade....any details for me ....like maybe how many Lukes with Piezo in Lava Pearl were made...and her birthday?....Serial Number G43132 ....thanx in advance!
    Lonney B

    12/27/01 EB/MM "Albert Lee" SILVER SPARKLEw/Matching Headstock HARDTAIL (1 of 1)

  7. #3967

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by axemanrio View Post
    I'm contemplating buying a used Silhouette Standard that has serial# 91539 - 6 bolt, HSS with fixed bridge. Any idea what year it is? As I understand, the first 2 digits DO NOT depict the year.

    TIA!
    Mario, that is correct, they do not, unless they do - by accident, not by design, as in this case. This Blueburst Silhouette was built on March 11 1991. The body wood is poplar, the same wood we still use on the Steve Morse guitar. Shipped originally to the U.K.

    Maybe picking it up this weekend?

    Dan
    About halfway between SF and LA lies the sleepy hamlet of SLOville -

    "I love the smell of polyester clearcoat in the morning!"

  8. #3968

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mrRM View Post
    Hi everyone! Recently I got a second hand ASS with vintage trem. Serial number is G11935.
    Needless to say, I'm thrilled with this guitar. It instantly became my main axe. Any clues on when it was made or how I can find out will be appreciated.
    RM, welcome to the Forum. Nice Avatar, I'm still laughing at that. Also congratulations on your new Axis SuperSport, it was completed on 9/07/00. Vintage Sunburst finish, rosewood board, matching headstock, sounds like a great find! It was originally shipped to GC in San Jose, CA.

    Dan
    About halfway between SF and LA lies the sleepy hamlet of SLOville -

    "I love the smell of polyester clearcoat in the morning!"

  9. #3969

    User Info Menu

    Talking

    Hi Dan, and thank you so much for the info! Yes, it is a great-sounding and goodlooking guitar, it has a couple of scratches here and there, but other than that it is almost mint condition, even the frets were intact, so apparently this one didn't get much action before I found it. Of course, that has radically changed!

    One more thing, the neck plate is a bit cracked, it looks as if one of the screws was overtightened sometime. I read in one of the threads that it can be replaced, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble. I suppose you'd have to have a new one made and ship the old one? It doesn't look at all like it was hit or dropped, so I think it's a sad but minor accident, the neck and the body are fine.

    Thanks again! That was a quick and helpful reply. Cheers!

  10. #3970

    User Info Menu

    Hi!

    I wanted to find out something about my incoming JP7 on my own, but it seems that this is the only way to go

    Alright, I have a JP7 on the way, serial no is: F03457

    The seller told me this is one of the first JP7's ever made, is that true?
    Please tell me everything you know about it, I'm very excited! Date, shipping destination, options (just to see if that matches...)

    Thank you very much!

    Greetings from Germany!
    Felix

  11. #3971

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mrRM View Post
    Hi Dan, and thank you so much for the info! Yes, it is a great-sounding and goodlooking guitar, it has a couple of scratches here and there, but other than that it is almost mint condition, even the frets were intact, so apparently this one didn't get much action before I found it. Of course, that has radically changed!

    One more thing, the neck plate is a bit cracked, it looks as if one of the screws was overtightened sometime. I read in one of the threads that it can be replaced, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble. I suppose you'd have to have a new one made and ship the old one? It doesn't look at all like it was hit or dropped, so I think it's a sad but minor accident, the neck and the body are fine.

    Thanks again! That was a quick and helpful reply. Cheers!
    No problem, glad to be of service!

    With neck plates it gets a little sticky due to the fact that they hold the serial number information. You can send me an email at dan@ernieball.com if you would like more details.

    Dan
    About halfway between SF and LA lies the sleepy hamlet of SLOville -

    "I love the smell of polyester clearcoat in the morning!"

  12. #3972

    User Info Menu

    Hello Folks, Seems like this is the place to be to find information on the birthdays of EBMM's. Any help would be most greatly appreciated. I currently have an Axis Sport, Serial#G15293 and an Axis, Serial#G28608. Much thanks in advance!

  13. #3973

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpig View Post
    Hi!

    I wanted to find out something about my incoming JP7 on my own, but it seems that this is the only way to go

    Alright, I have a JP7 on the way, serial no is: F03457

    The seller told me this is one of the first JP7's ever made, is that true?
    Please tell me everything you know about it, I'm very excited! Date, shipping destination, options (just to see if that matches...)

    Thank you very much!

    Greetings from Germany!
    Felix
    Felix, welcome to the Forum, but ... are you sure about the serial number? That doesn't seem right ...

    Dan
    About halfway between SF and LA lies the sleepy hamlet of SLOville -

    "I love the smell of polyester clearcoat in the morning!"

  14. #3974

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer View Post
    Felix, welcome to the Forum, but ... are you sure about the serial number? That doesn't seem right ...

    Dan
    Thanks for the quick reply!

    I just asked him to look it up again, we'll see.

    CU
    Felix
    EBMM JPXI-7 Onyx (04/29/11)

  15. #3975

    User Info Menu

    i want to know more of my luke 1
    his serial is 94710

    THANKS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums