New Prodigy
Page 361 of 908 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13612

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #5401

    User Info Menu

    Could you please tell me where that guitar was shipped originally?
    G27427

  2. #5402

    User Info Menu

    Smile Ernyball Musicman EVH

    Hi
    May I have some informations about my EVH flametop sunburst n° 85720
    Thanks

  3. #5403

    User Info Menu

    specifications?

    Hi.

    Got this silhouette from a friend, the serial number is: 91743, the back of the head says it is made in san luis obispo. Now my questions:
    1. Whats the exact name of this product
    2. When was it built
    3. where can i get specs for this guitar? I think it is time to change the nut and some frets, i want to know which ones to buy, some infos about the guitar, you know?

  4. #5404
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by zombywoof View Post
    Could you please tell me where that guitar was shipped originally?
    G27427
    Grand Central Music in Duluth, MN
    Quote Originally Posted by BigouTrex View Post
    Hi
    May I have some informations about my EVH flametop sunburst n° 85720
    Thanks
    DOB: 6/13/94
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGoon View Post
    Hi.

    Got this silhouette from a friend, the serial number is: 91743, the back of the head says it is made in san luis obispo. Now my questions:
    1. Whats the exact name of this product
    Music Man Silhouette Guitar
    2. When was it built
    DOB: 5/28/91
    3. where can i get specs for this guitar? I think it is time to change the nut and some frets, i want to know which ones to buy, some infos about the guitar, you know?
    Our website has the specs for our current model. Some things have changed but the fret size will be the same: silhouette | guitars | instruments
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  5. #5405

    User Info Menu

    Model: JP6BFR
    Serial Number: G49098
    Dealer: Music World Wide
    Purchased on: 12/08/2010

  6. #5406

    User Info Menu

    Hi

    wonder if you can help me determine the D.O.B. on both my babies:

    EBMM Axis: G13932

    EBMM JP6 BFR: G42962 (also on this model, do you have any info as to what woods are used? i.e. alder body+mahogany tone block? rosewood neck? I have looked into this and have gotten conflicting information…so thought i'd go to the source...

    EBMM rocks

    Cheers,
    EBMM Axis Trans Red
    EBMM JP15 Trans black quilt
    Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
    EVH R/W/B striped series
    Axe-Fx II|Atomic CLR Wedges X 2

  7. #5407
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaka5150 View Post
    Hi

    wonder if you can help me determine the D.O.B. on both my babies:

    EBMM Axis: G13932

    EBMM JP6 BFR: G42962 (also on this model, do you have any info as to what woods are used? i.e. alder body+mahogany tone block? rosewood neck? I have looked into this and have gotten conflicting information…so thought i'd go to the source...

    EBMM rocks

    Cheers,
    G13932 DOB: 1/30/01

    G42962 DOB: 3/24/09
    Body: Alder body, maple top, mahogany tone block
    Neck: Mahogany neck, Rosewood Fretboard
    You can find all the specs on our website: john-petrucci-bfr | guitars | instruments
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  8. #5408

    User Info Menu

    Need DOB on my EBMM EVH
    Serial# - 81498
    Thanks in Advance!!

  9. #5409
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantz10 View Post
    need dob on my ebmm evh
    serial# - 81498
    thanks in advance!!
    dob: 3/12/92
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  10. #5410

    User Info Menu

    Could I get some information on my EBMM Sub 4; Serial - X08404

    Thank you.

  11. #5411

    User Info Menu

    Need to know DOB and color name for G17744 please.
    Thank you!

  12. #5412

    User Info Menu

    I would love to get a DOB on this. G44238

    Thanks in advance!!
    Proud member of the ALOC!!
    ____________________________________
    Albert Lee HH (One Off) - 11/17/10
    Albert Lee HH Black Sugar/ Roasted - 3/18/11
    ____________________________________
    Amp:
    Mesa Boogie Mark V
    ____________________________________
    Effects:
    Ernie Ball WAH
    ____________________________________
    Future Balls:
    AL Pacific Blueburst S/S/S White Ice PG Trem Matching Head
    ASS Trans Red MM90 Trem Matching Head

  13. #5413
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eka View Post
    Could I get some information on my EBMM Sub 4; Serial - X08404

    Thank you.
    DOB: 12/14/04
    Quote Originally Posted by zombywoof View Post
    Need to know DOB and color name for G17744 please.
    Thank you!
    DOB: 11/20/01 The database doesn't show the color name on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by dfrady View Post
    I would love to get a DOB on this. G44238

    Thanks in advance!!
    DOB: 11/17/10
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  14. #5414

    User Info Menu

    Hi Aziah

    Just wondered if you had Dob G00582 and any original dealer/shipping details etc?

    Thanks a lot!!
    2002 AXIS SUPERSPORT -BLACK
    1998 AXIS HARDTAIL- TRANS GOLD
    1997 AXIS SPORT

  15. #5415
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ALTSELGREEN View Post
    Hi Aziah

    Just wondered if you had Dob G00582 and any original dealer/shipping details etc?

    Thanks a lot!!
    DOB: 1/13/98 It was originally shipped to our distributor in the UK, Strings and Things
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums