Music Man April BFR
Page 364 of 874 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 13106

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #5446

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Aziah View Post
    DOB: 4/14/05 This one was originally sold to DuBaldo Music in Manchester, CT
    Cool, thought it was through Pete.
    WONDER DOG

    20th Silo, w/trem, Koa top
    JP6 in Graphite Pearl

    Cobalts Installed

  2. #5447

    User Info Menu

    Hello,

    Happy new year to all of you.

    I own a JP6 BFR.
    The serial number is G34750.
    Could you give me the date of building and other informations?
    Are there some characteristics?

    Thanks a lot for your answer

    navyc

  3. #5448
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by navyc View Post
    Hello,

    Happy new year to all of you.

    I own a JP6 BFR.
    The serial number is G34750.
    Could you give me the date of building and other informations?
    Are there some characteristics?

    Thanks a lot for your answer

    navyc
    Your JP6 BFR was done on November 15, 2007. The color is Trans Black and you can find the specs on our website here: john-petrucci-bfr | guitars | instruments
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  4. #5449

    User Info Menu

    born and informations

    hello and happy new year,

    Born on date? Petrucci JP6, SN: G40522

    Could you give me the date of building and other informations?
    Are there some characteristics?

    Thanks a lot for your answer

  5. #5450

    User Info Menu

    Hello !
    Can I have the DOB and the color of the Silhouette Special G41108.
    This Silo has a mirror pickguard. Is it a pickguard made by Music Man or was it changed by the current owner ?

    Thanks a lot !

  6. #5451
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sandalama View Post
    hello and happy new year,

    Born on date? Petrucci JP6, SN: G40522

    Could you give me the date of building and other informations?
    Are there some characteristics?

    Thanks a lot for your answer
    Date of birth: March 11, 2008 The color is Pearl Redburst
    You can find the specs on our website: john-petrucci | guitars | instruments The only difference is your model will have the D-Sonic pickup in the bridge position and a custom wound DiMarzio in the neck poistion
    Quote Originally Posted by fbecir View Post
    Hello !
    Can I have the DOB and the color of the Silhouette Special G41108.
    This Silo has a mirror pickguard. Is it a pickguard made by Music Man or was it changed by the current owner ?

    Thanks a lot !
    DOB: June 25, 2008 We do not make a mirror pickguard, it was originally shipped with a White Ice pickguard
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  7. #5452

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Aziah View Post
    DOB: June 25, 2008 We do not make a mirror pickguard, it was originally shipped with a White Ice pickguard
    Thank you for your quick answer !
    Do you know where it was shipped ?

  8. #5453
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fbecir View Post
    Thank you for your quick answer !
    Do you know where it was shipped ?
    I do! I was shipped to Marom Musical, our distributor in Isreal
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  9. #5454

    User Info Menu

    hi Aziah
    i am getting a AL from a fellow EBMM musician
    just want to check the DOB of this one.
    AL HH model
    G50047
    and where was it originally dealt from
    thanks.
    LUKE II (WHITE)
    D.O.B 03 JAN 2007


    ALBERT LEE (MINT GREEN)
    D.O.B 16 MARCH 2010

  10. #5455
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jjames View Post
    hi Aziah
    i am getting a AL from a fellow EBMM musician
    just want to check the DOB of this one.
    AL HH model
    G50047
    and where was it originally dealt from
    thanks.
    Hi! This one was done on March 16, 2010 and originally sold to DuBaldo Music in Manchester, CT
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  11. #5456

    User Info Menu

    Hi ! Can you tell me what the colour is called from my silo?
    i´m also interested in date of production and where it has been shipped.
    THX a lot

    ser.No 92054

  12. #5457
    Aziah's Avatar
    Aziah is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostinabottle View Post
    Hi ! Can you tell me what the colour is called from my silo?
    i´m also interested in date of production and where it has been shipped.
    THX a lot

    ser.No 92054
    The color is Trans White, it's listed as "Special" in our database, but from looking at your other thread that is what the color is. It was done on November 27, 1991 and originally shipped to our distributor in Germany, Musik Meyer GmbH
    Aziah - Pronounced "Asia" like the continent. or "Aja" like the Steely Dan album

  13. #5458

    User Info Menu

    great ,thanks alot.are there any specifications,for example the wiring or does why is it called special?

  14. #5459

    User Info Menu

    thanks Aziah!
    LUKE II (WHITE)
    D.O.B 03 JAN 2007


    ALBERT LEE (MINT GREEN)
    D.O.B 16 MARCH 2010

  15. #5460

    User Info Menu

    Hi Aziah,

    What can you tell me about the Luke 1, Serial Number: 94456

    Thanks bro,

    Scottie.
    Limited edition True Gold Luke On order - For a third time, thanks Colin
    Dargie Delight II Luke with matching headstock Once again, thanks Colin.
    Ernie Ball BFR Luke (Bahama Blue) AWESOME - Thanks Colin.
    Ernie Ball Luke 1 (that blue color)
    Rivera Knucklehead
    Rivera Bonehead

    http://www.guitarplanet.com.au/ Australia's best Musicman dealer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums