EBMM Stingray bass blue
Page 501 of 908 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13613

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #7501

    User Info Menu

    DOB please:
    89705
    Thanks

  2. #7502

    User Info Menu


  3. #7503

    User Info Menu

    Music man luke 2
    serial number:G27729

  4. #7504

    User Info Menu

    Hello from Slovakia...
    Please DOB and other info:EBMM JP6 SN: G45429

    Thank you very much.
    Andra.

  5. #7505

    User Info Menu

    Hi, I wish to know the DOB of my JP12 G64875
    Cheers !
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

  6. #7506

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    I have an Axis Tribute but wondering if it's a first or second run. Do you know the DOB at all pls?

    s/n: G60928

    Regards
    S/

  7. #7507

    User Info Menu

    Hello to all, I just bought my 1st Axis and i'd love to hear the details about it (DOB especially!)

    S/N is G34298

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #7508

    User Info Menu

    Just registered into this forum. I have a Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Sport that I purchased in December 1997. It is the translucent blue color and is a hardtail. It is in mint condition. I would like to find the DOB of this guitar. The serial number is A92673. Could you please let me know when it was born.

  9. #7509

    User Info Menu

    G02783 is an EBay find. Seems like it came from a pawn shop. Vintage burst Silo Spec HSS with maple fretboard. Hope that serial number matches the description.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

  10. #7510

    User Info Menu

    HI there!
    Just wanted to know the DOB of my JP6 BFR: serial no. is G34516
    Thanks!

    P.S.: is it possible to ask for the DOB of a SBMM guitar?
    Past and present Balls:
    JP7 BFR Walnut Burst Flame Top
    JP6 BFR Bahama Blue Burst Quilt Top - DOB: 07/10/07
    SBMM Ax40 Trans Red
    SiC Instruments JP7's Evil Twin

  11. #7511

    User Info Menu

    John Petrucci 6 Pearl Redburst: G48738
    thanx!!!

  12. #7512

    User Info Menu

    Bump

  13. #7513

    User Info Menu

    I'm looking for the production date of my Axis Sport - A91436

    Thanks!

  14. #7514
    jacob.rocha's Avatar
    jacob.rocha is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by elbasso View Post
    Hi!

    What's the DOB and some details for my white Luke II (was it shipped to Italy? white or white pearl, looks like vintage white?)...
    --> G44318

    Thanks a lot!
    elbasso, welcome to the forum!
    G44318 - DOB: 11/12/08, White Pearl finish. Looks like it was shipped to D.K.M., Inc. in Glendale, CA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gitnor View Post
    Silhouette Special: G24289
    Gitnor, welcome to the forum!
    G24289 - DOB: 03/30/04

    Quote Originally Posted by assMan View Post
    Hi,

    Need to know DOB and shipping details on G47786.

    Many thanks.
    G47786 - DOB: 08/21/09, shipped to Coelho Music, Santa Maria, CA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harable View Post
    Hey - would like to know DOB, original config and destination on SUB1 X15674.

    TIA,
    Craig
    X15674 - DOB: 10/13/06, SUB 1 GTR- H, Textured Black finish. Shipped to Cherijons Music, Harlingen, TX.

    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzinc10 View Post
    DOB please:
    89705
    Thanks
    089705 - DOB: 03/18/97

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShreddinHand View Post
    DOB for F40369? Thanks!
    F40369 - DOB: 12/28/12

    Quote Originally Posted by lukater92 View Post
    Music man luke 2
    serial number:G27729
    lukater, welcome to the forum!
    number:G27729 - DOB: 04/22/05

    Quote Originally Posted by Andra View Post
    Hello from Slovakia...
    Please DOB and other info:EBMM JP6 SN: G45429

    Thank you very much.
    Andra.
    Andra, welcome to the forum!
    G45429- DOB: 04/30/09, fully loaded Stealth JP6, basswood body, ebony fretboard. Shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Hi, I wish to know the DOB of my JP12 G64875
    Cheers !
    G64875 - DOB: 05/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by simoncuk View Post
    Hi,

    I have an Axis Tribute but wondering if it's a first or second run. Do you know the DOB at all pls?

    s/n: G60928

    Regards
    S/
    G60928 - DOB: 08/30/11, first run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos_B View Post
    Hello to all, I just bought my 1st Axis and i'd love to hear the details about it (DOB especially!)

    S/N is G34298

    Thanks in advance!
    Niko, welcome to the forum!
    G34298 - DOB: 10/03/06, Black Cherry Burst Axis, basswood body/ maple top, maple neck/ fretboard. Shipped to Grand Central Music, Duluth, MN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badbrew View Post
    Just registered into this forum. I have a Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Sport that I purchased in December 1997. It is the translucent blue color and is a hardtail. It is in mint condition. I would like to find the DOB of this guitar. The serial number is A92673. Could you please let me know when it was born.
    Badbrew, welcome to the forum!
    A92673 - DOB: 11/21/97

    Quote Originally Posted by roburado View Post
    G02783 is an EBay find. Seems like it came from a pawn shop. Vintage burst Silo Spec HSS with maple fretboard. Hope that serial number matches the description.
    G02783 - DOB: 07/20/98, S/N matches our description.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
    HI there!
    Just wanted to know the DOB of my JP6 BFR: serial no. is G34516
    Thanks!

    P.S.: is it possible to ask for the DOB of a SBMM guitar?
    Greydog, we don't carry SBMM serial numbers
    DOB: 07/10/07

    Quote Originally Posted by ivox View Post
    John Petrucci 6 Pearl Redburst: G48738
    thanx!!!
    ivox, welcome to the forum!
    G48738 - DOB: 01/28/10


    Quote Originally Posted by John Whitcore View Post
    I'm looking for the production date of my Axis Sport - A91436

    Thanks!
    John, welcome to the forum!
    A91436 - DOB: 10/16/97

  15. #7515

    User Info Menu

    Thanks a lot !
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums