Music Man Modern Classics
Page 51 of 908 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 13612

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #751

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer
    brent, Trans Black it is, with a completion date of 9/28/93. Nice axe!

    Dan
    thanks dan...you rock!!!!

  2. #752

    User Info Menu

    Axis Super Sport: G17266

  3. #753

    User Info Menu

    Hi again,

    You're right this is an Axis Sport Serial N: G05647.

    Thanks

  4. #754

    User Info Menu

    Trev, that serial number references a John Petrucci non-piezo in Egyptian Smoke, inlays with matching headstock, shipped to PM Blues Guitar Heaven on 10/2/03.

    Cheers,

    Dan
    Thanks Dan - much appreciated!

    Trev

  5. #755

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer Imperial
    Axis Super Sport: G17266
    Elmer, this beauty was completed on 10/23/01.

    Cheers,

    Dan

  6. #756

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by B.Lee Joe
    Hi again,

    You're right this is an Axis Sport Serial N: G05647.

    Thanks
    B. Lee, that's what I thought .....

    Here's the poop:

    Your Axis Sport was completed on 3/4/99 and was originally shipped to Rocker Guitars in San Francisco. We show it having a tremolo, VSB finish, MM-90 pickups, and a rosewood board. Nice guitar!

    Dan

  7. #757

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer
    Elmer, this beauty was completed on 10/23/01.

    Cheers,

    Dan

    Thanks Dan, I appreciate it!

  8. #758

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer
    B. Lee, that's what I thought .....

    Here's the poop:

    Your Axis Sport was completed on 3/4/99 and was originally shipped to Rocker Guitars in San Francisco. We show it having a tremolo, VSB finish, MM-90 pickups, and a rosewood board. Nice guitar!

    Dan
    Many thanks Dan,

    I really appreciate your help. But the funny thing about that, is that mine went with a maple neck... Has it been broken one of these (inbetween days) ? Who knows ?

    Thanks

  9. #759

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by B.Lee Joe
    Many thanks Dan,

    I really appreciate your help. But the funny thing about that, is that mine went with a maple neck... Has it been broken one of these (inbetween days) ? Who knows ?

    Thanks
    That's interesting; no, we would only replace it with the same neck that it originally left the factory with. Somewhere along the way, apparently someone did a neck swap. Did you buy it new?

    Dan

  10. #760

    User Info Menu

    Hello:

    Could I please get DOB on all of my beautiful EBMMs? Thanks!

    Axis SS MM90 all rosewood hardtail: G30194
    Axis SS HB all rosewood hardtail: G29173
    Axis SS HB all rosewood vintage trem + piezo: G30784
    Axis SS MM90 Pacific BlueBurst hardtail: G17103
    Axis SS MM90 HoneyBurst vintage trem + piezo: G27049
    Silhouette Special 2005 LE Buttercream SSS vintage trem: G28240

    Regards,
    GuitarHack

  11. #761

    User Info Menu

    What's up everyone at CS?
    I need some B-days of these 2 for now :

    Luke (Carbon Blue): G31859
    Silhouette (Vintage Sunburst): G29877
    GEAR:
    -2010 EBMM SM-Y2D



    Blackstar HT-20 Head
    Mesa Boogie 3/4 1x12

  12. #762

    User Info Menu

    Howdy! May I request the D.O.B. and color of my EBMM VH #87942?

    Thanks!
    Amber EBMM Van Halen: #87942

  13. #763

    User Info Menu

    the serial of my JP7 (desert gold / MH / Inlays /Piezo)

    F10718
    91 EVH Trans Black Quilt Top
    ?? Axis EX Trans Red Quilt Top
    05 JP6 Mystic Dream
    09 JP6 Dargie Delight II
    10 JP6 Pearl Redburst Limited
    07 JP6 BFR Ruby Red Burst
    05 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset
    06 SM-Y2D Tobacco Burst
    10 SM-Y2D BFR Black Sugar
    12 SM-Y2D PDN Honey Roasted
    14 SM-Y2D Rosewood Neck Solar Flare
    OLP MM-5 Silhouette Bassguitar
    OLP MM-1
    SBMM JP70 Stealth Black
    SBMM JP70D Pearl White ltd.


    check out: www.reverbnation.com/morbidsky

  14. #764

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Stringer
    That's interesting; no, we would only replace it with the same neck that it originally left the factory with. Somewhere along the way, apparently someone did a neck swap. Did you buy it new?

    Dan
    No, I bought it used... But it does not matter cause I really prefer maple necks !
    Plus : this axe is an amazing guitar, these MM90 are really rockin' (no buzz at all, perfect definition of tone).
    Just got to find a rosewood Axis with MM90 now, just to hear the differences...

  15. #765

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarHack
    Hello:

    Could I please get DOB on all of my beautiful EBMMs? Thanks!

    Axis SS MM90 all rosewood hardtail: G30194
    Axis SS HB all rosewood hardtail: G29173
    Axis SS HB all rosewood vintage trem + piezo: G30784
    Axis SS MM90 Pacific BlueBurst hardtail: G17103
    Axis SS MM90 HoneyBurst vintage trem + piezo: G27049
    Silhouette Special 2005 LE Buttercream SSS vintage trem: G28240

    Regards,
    GuitarHack
    Of course! What a collection... wow!

    Axis SS MM90 all rosewood hardtail: G30194 - 10/25/05
    Axis SS HB all rosewood hardtail: G29173 - 8/19/05
    Axis SS HB all rosewood vintage trem + piezo: G30784 - 12/12/05
    Axis SS MM90 Pacific BlueBurst hardtail: G17103 - 12/1/04
    Axis SS MM90 HoneyBurst vintage trem + piezo: G27049 - 4/28/06 (Premium Top!)
    Silhouette Special 2005 LE Buttercream SSS vintage trem: G28240 - 4/5/05

    All the best,

    Dan

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums