Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 761 of 774 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 11602

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #11401
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36
    Musicman Luke II : G13518

    thanks

  2. #11402
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Hi again,
    Thank you for your help, I would like to ask you for it again.
    Please give me a details of E17181
    Thanks
    Mikki

  3. #11403
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Just got a beautiful Stingray: 679225 is the serial, please. Thanks!

  4. #11404
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    I'd like some info on the production date and options of my JP7 with serial number F04625

  5. #11405
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Hi,

    I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport 90. Serial number is G45112. Would love to know the year this was made.

    Thanks!
    LK

  6. #11406
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by sean01 View Post
    May I please have the date for a JP6 with serial 619849? Thanks!
    G19849 - This JP6 was completed on May 14th, 2002. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamriel View Post
    Musicman Luke II : G13518

    thanks
    This Luke II was completed on January 5th, 2001. The color is Luke Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikki View Post
    Hi again,
    Thank you for your help, I would like to ask you for it again.
    Please give me a details of E17181
    Thanks
    Mikki
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 29th, 2000. The color is Amber Natural with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by sean01 View Post
    Just got a beautiful Stingray: 679225 is the serial, please. Thanks!
    G79225 - This StingRay Guitar was completed on January 31st, 2017. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomassmits View Post
    I'd like some info on the production date and options of my JP7 with serial number F04625
    This JP7 was completed on August 2nd, 2001. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by LKOdessa View Post
    Hi,

    I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport 90. Serial number is G45112. Would love to know the year this was made.

    Thanks!
    LK
    This one is coming up as a JP6. Is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

  7. #11407
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    G19849 - This JP6 was completed on May 14th, 2002. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    G79225 - This StingRay Guitar was completed on January 31st, 2017. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound Inc.
    Thanks a bunch, Joel.

  8. #11408
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Sorry, I typoed. The serial number is G46112.

  9. #11409
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by LKOdessa View Post
    Sorry, I typoed. The serial number is G46112.
    This Axis Super Sport MM90 with hardtail bridge was completed on August 27th, 2009. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  10. #11410
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This Axis Super Sport MM90 with hardtail bridge was completed on August 27th, 2009. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Thank you for the quick response!

  11. #11411
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I have a Musicman Stingray from the nineties. D07360 is written on the bridge.
    Many thanks....

  12. #11412
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    104
    Hi, can you give me the birthdate on my black EBMM Reflex Game Changer SN G62838 ?

    Thanks very much.
    Music Man Axis, Reflex TGC, Silo Special
    Charvel So Cal, San Dimas, Gibson Les Paul R8
    Kramer 5150, Clapton Fool SG, EVH Bumblebee
    Fender EJ Strat, American Spec Strat, Baja Tele
    Anderson Raven, Fractal Audio AxeFxII/AX8

  13. #11413
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Musicman Axis Super Sport G13057 ?

    Thanks!

  14. #11414
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by stanley_plank View Post
    Hi, I have a Musicman Stingray from the nineties. D07360 is written on the bridge.
    Many thanks....
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 15th, 1997. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmannn69 View Post
    Hi, can you give me the birthdate on my black EBMM Reflex Game Changer SN G62838 ?

    Thanks very much.
    This Game Changer HH with piezo was completed on April 12th, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    Musicman Axis Super Sport G13057 ?

    Thanks!
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on October 25th, 2000. The color is Black Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  15. #11415
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hello... I have an Axis serial number A91879. Any info would be great and thanks again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm