Mega Primo Mammoth
Page 769 of 908 FirstFirst ... 269669719759767768769770771779819869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 13613

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnL_Ux View Post
    Albert Lee HH surf green/rosewood
    G48458
    This Albert Lee HH was completed on December 22nd, 2009. The color is Surf Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickslide79 View Post
    Hi, could I please get the DOB and any other info available for my Axis Tribute? Serial# G62500. Thanks!
    This Axis was completed on December 12th, 2011. The color is Quilt Natural with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    Year and color for JP6, G47092

thanks!
    This JP6 BFR was completed on March 12th, 2009. The color is Quilt Amethyst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Express Music Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by 73h Nils View Post
    JPX - G52343 please!
    This JPX was completed on February 4th, 2011. The color is Turquoise Pearl with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by dms View Post
    Hi mate,

Can i get some info for my JP7 PDN F44013.

Thanks !
    This PDN JP7 was completed on August 26th, 2014. The color is Neptune Blue with the Roasted Maple neck & JP inlays. This was from the 2014 Neptune Blue Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window. It was originally shipped to Glory Days Music.

Quote Originally Posted by i_rock69 View Post
    Hi guys my axis is G20241... thanks
    This Axis was completed on Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by freiherr08 View Post
    I'd like to know a bit about my Luke II (DOB and any other info available)...

Serial number: G20903

Thanks a lot!
    This Luke II was completed on September 17th, 2002. The color is Black Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Flores Music Store.

Quote Originally Posted by dort View Post
    Hi Guys, any idea?

G05682 Axis Sport
    G12431 Axis Super Sport
    88810 Axis

Thanks
    G05682 Axis Sport - This Axis Sport HH was completed on March 4th, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

G12431 Axis Super Sport - This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on October 5th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

88810 Axis - This Axis was completed on May 15th, 1996. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boogie View Post
    info on 88716 please. Thanks
    This EVH was completed on September 26th, 1995. The color is Translucent Red. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Hi There, please tell me about 98784. Thanks,
    This Silhouette HSH was completed on November 21st, 1996. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai Corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by assMan View Post
    AL BFR: G42408
    Thanks!
    This Albert Lee SSS BFR was completed on August 29th, 2008. The color is Flame Pinkburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Dubaldo Music Center.

AL G61463
    Thanks again!
    This Albert Lee MM-90 was completed on September 28th, 2011. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

User Info Menu

Hi, could I please get the DOB and any other info available for my JP6? Serial# G35429. Thanks a lot!

User Info Menu

Hi there. I just got my hands on a beautiful Stingray, in natural Ash with a gorgeous birdseye maple neck. The serial number is B0002. I'd love to know more about it. Many thanks!

User Info Menu

after some research...

This must just be a replacement bridge. This looks to be a mid to late 80's era Stingray, and the numbers don't seem to add up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Philip1978 View Post
    Hi, could I please get the DOB and any other info available for my JP6? Serial# G35429. Thanks a lot!
    This JP6 was completed on April 17th, 2007. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Bass Exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by ericshim View Post
    Hi there. I just got my hands on a beautiful Stingray, in natural Ash with a gorgeous birdseye maple neck. The serial number is B0002. I'd love to know more about it. Many thanks!
    This one isn't coming up in the database, can you double check the serial number?

User Info Menu

Hey. I have a Sterling Axis AX40 with serial number #SG09625. Could I have some information? Thank you!!

User Info Menu

Thanks Joel!
    Proud Owner:
    2008 AL BFR
    2009 25th Anniversary: Maple/Maple-Trem

User Info Menu

One more Joel: G47786.
    Thanks!
    Proud Owner:
    2008 AL BFR
    2009 25th Anniversary: Maple/Maple-Trem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FerRock4 View Post
    Hey. I have a Sterling Axis AX40 with serial number #SG09625. Could I have some information? Thank you!!
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man.

One more Joel: G47786.
    Thanks!
    This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on August 21st, 2009. The color is Venetian Redburst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Coelho Academy of Music.

User Info Menu

Hello again! First of all, thanks for the info on my Luke II.
    Another request: I've got a Luke I in white here (Serial number A90324).

I was told the guitar was shown at a NAMM Show back in the 90s and that it was/is something like 'one of a kind' in this color. Is there any truth to the story?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

I am looking for information on the following serial number 97214. DOB and Specs.
    Thank You!
    Silo Spec, MN, Blue Pearl, 2008
    Silo Spec, 2006
    Silo Spec-MN, Candy Red, 2011
    Silo Spec, MN, Pearl Blue, 2010
    Silo Spec-MN, Teal Blue, Matching, 2004
    Silo Spec-RW, Candy Apple-1996
    Axis Sport-1999
    Silhouette Special-MN, Matching, Blue Pearl-2000
    Axis-MN, Translucent Red-2011
    Luke II-RW, Candy Apple
    Axis SS-MN, Honey Burst

User Info Menu

Do you have any information on S/N G65477

Thanks - Bobike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by freiherr08 View Post
    Hello again! First of all, thanks for the info on my Luke II.
    Another request: I've got a Luke I in white here (Serial number A90324).

I was told the guitar was shown at a NAMM Show back in the 90s and that it was/is something like 'one of a kind' in this color. Is there any truth to the story?

Thanks!
    A90324 is bringing up a Luke 1 that was completed on July 24th, 1997. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by soencoe View Post
    I am looking for information on the following serial number 97214. DOB and Specs.
    Thank You!
    This Silhouette HSS was completed on January 25th, 1996. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobike View Post
    Do you have any information on S/N G65477

Thanks - Bobike
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on April 17th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

User Info Menu

Hi,

could I get the date of manufacture and any other information available for my guitar?

Serial number #G08366.

Thank you very much!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fabiobenetton View Post
    Hi,

could I get the date of manufacture and any other information available for my guitar?

Serial number #G08366.

Thank you very much!
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on November 19th, 1999. The color is Translucent Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.