Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 801 of 804 FirstFirst ... 301701751791799800801802803 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 12050

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

Hello. I recently acquired a Music Man Axis Super Sport in Pearl Blue finish on eBay and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #G15045.

Also, is there a way to establish an approximate value for the guitar? I know what I paid for it, but I'm guessing (and hoping) that was probably well below its market value.

Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by darek View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you! Please can you tell me what you know about body my Petrucci ? Thanks in advance !
    What is the serial number? Your G70905 was answered in the last batch.

Quote Originally Posted by transparentcy View Post
    Hello. I recently acquired a Music Man Axis Super Sport in Pearl Blue finish on eBay and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #G15045.

Also, is there a way to establish an approximate value for the guitar? I know what I paid for it, but I'm guessing (and hoping) that was probably well below its market value.

Thanks!
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on May 15th, 2001. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. We don't offer appraisals on used instruments through the factory as we don't have experience dealing in the used market. This one would have sold for around $1,190.00 new in stores at that time.

Hi. I acquired a Music Man Silhouette Special in Emerald Green finish and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #98022. Thanks.

Thanks, Joel! Do you know the location of the Guitar Center to which the Axis SS was shipped? Just curious. Also, does this guitar have alloy or stainless frets?

Can y'all help me date my Petrucci? It's G31830. Thanks!

I have two more.
    LIII BFR Serial # G58015
    Cutlass HSS Serial # G79502

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio Mattos View Post
    Hi. I acquired a Music Man Silhouette Special in Emerald Green finish and would like to know its birthday, original owner, and any other history that is available, please. Serial #98022. Thanks.
    This Silhouette was completed on August 14th, 1996. The color is Pearl Green with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to E U Wurlitzer Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by transparentcy View Post
    Thanks, Joel! Do you know the location of the Guitar Center to which the Axis SS was shipped? Just curious. Also, does this guitar have alloy or stainless frets?
    We did have the exact location on this one, it was shipped to Guitar Center Las Vegas. It has nickel frets.

Quote Originally Posted by EvLectric View Post
    Can y'all help me date my Petrucci? It's G31830. Thanks!
    This JP6 was completed on April 7th, 2006. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Ye Old Music Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    I have two more.
    LIII BFR Serial # G58015
    Cutlass HSS Serial # G79502
    LIII BFR Serial # G58015 - This Luke 3 HH BFR was completed on April 2nd, 2015. The color is Blueberry Burst Quilt with the roasted Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

Cutlass HSS Serial # G79502 - This Cutlass HSS was completed on July 20th, 2017. The color is Charcoal Frost with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Just received Luke II G67155 in Sledge finish. Just curious to see how many of these were built in this color? Specs, where it was originally sent would be incredibly cool to know as well. Lastly, there are three dates stamped on the heal and neck pocket ... why three? (Sept 11th, 12th, and 18th of 2012) Thanks so much! B
    Last edited by MM Luke; 11-04-2017 at 05:18 AM. Reason: more info needed
    ---

Luke 1 - Pearl Red
    Luke 1 - Pearl Blue
    Luke 2 - Pearl Purple
    Luke 2 - Black Sparkle
    Luke 2 - PDN Green Sparkle
    Luke 2 - BFR Trans Purple Quilt
    Luke 2 - PDN Starry Night
    Luke 2 - PDN Starry Night (MH)
    Luke 2 - BFR Island Burst
    Luke 2 - Dargie Delight 1
    Luke 2 - Sapphire Black
    Luke 2 - Sledge
    Luke 2 - Red Pearl
    Luke 2 - BFR True Gold
    Luke 2 - True Gold (MH)
    Luke 2 - Carbon Blue Pearl
    Luke 3 - PDN Tumescent

Cutlass VT: G73455

Jp15 g59276
    Balls..... everywhere!

Hi Joel,

I picked up a Sterling by Music Man Silo 20, #SG09282. Could you provide me the DOB and some other info? Thanks for any info.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by MM Luke View Post
    Just received Luke II G67155 in Sledge finish. Just curious to see how many of these were built in this color? Specs, where it was originally sent would be incredibly cool to know as well. Lastly, there are three dates stamped on the heal and neck pocket ... why three? (Sept 11th, 12th, and 18th of 2012) Thanks so much! B
    This Luke II was completed on October 11th, 2012. The color is Sledge with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. This was from the 2012 Sledge Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month order window. Production number records are not available. It's difficult to say for the dates as there isn't a set in stone format/procedure for those, they are potentially completion dates for certain aspects of the instrument (fretwork, finishing, ect.).

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBender View Post
    Cutlass VT: G73455
    This Cutlass SSS was completed on March 15th, 2016. The color is Vintage Turquoise with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Warg Master View Post
    Jp15 g59276
    This JP15 was completed on February 9th, 2016. The color is Sahara Burst Quilt with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by skritek View Post
    Hi Joel,

I picked up a Sterling by Music Man Silo 20, #SG09282. Could you provide me the DOB and some other info? Thanks for any info.

Tim
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records of the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This Cutlass SSS was completed on March 15th, 2016. The color is Vintage Turquoise with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.
    Thanks a lot! Appreciated!

Silhouette Special HSS RW CAR: G24392

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBender View Post
    Silhouette Special HSS RW CAR: G24392

Thanks again!
    This Silhouette Special was completed on April 13th, 2004. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.