Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks
Page 811 of 908 FirstFirst ... 311711761801809810811812813821861 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 13612

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #12151
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bass2zion View Post
    Hi There, I'm still wondering about this. Did I not provide the correct serial number? Its the only number I see on the guitar. Please let me know. Thanks!
    Answered on post http://forums.ernieball.com/ernie-ba...ml#post1026247

    Here is the info again "This Silhouette HSS was completed on September 15th, 1992. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Al's Music. The silent circuit didn't come around until about 1995 on these models. The oil/wax finish on the necks began in December of 1992. "

  2. #12152

    User Info Menu

    Hi Joel,

    Can you please tell me the build date and where shipped/sold for Axis Super Sport serial number G71925?

    Thanks! Jim

  3. #12153

    User Info Menu

    I have a MM EVH serial number 87305 that I am thinking about selling and I would like some details on production date and any other relevant information that you might be able to share, thank you

  4. #12154

    User Info Menu

    Jp7 f43133

  5. #12155
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warnstedt View Post
    Hi Joel,

    Can you please tell me the build date and where shipped/sold for Axis Super Sport serial number G71925?

    Thanks! Jim
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on June 26th, 2014. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troz View Post
    I have a MM EVH serial number 87305 that I am thinking about selling and I would like some details on production date and any other relevant information that you might be able to share, thank you
    This EVH was completed on April 12th, 1995. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by uglystrangee View Post
    Jp7 f43133
    This JP7 was completed on December 31st, 2013. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Crazy Daves.

  6. #12156

    User Info Menu

    HI Guys
    Could I possibly have checks and DOB's on the following please?


    86934 - Evh
    g50887 AL HH
    N00363 Armada
    g47271 - 25th

    Thank you
    86934 - This EVH was completed on August 29th, 1995. Trans Red.
    G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. 1 off- Lake Placid Blue
    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. Mint Green
    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. Venetian Redburst

  7. #12157
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellybum View Post
    HI Guys
    Could I possibly have checks and DOB's on the following please?


    86934 - Evh
    g50887 AL HH
    N00363 Armada
    g47271 - 25th

    Thank you
    86934 - This EVH was completed on August 29th, 1995. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to Saied Music Co.

    G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. The color is Lake Placid Blue with the Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. The color is Mint Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. The color is Venetian Redburst with the flame top and Rosewood fretboard with matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

  8. #12158

    User Info Menu

    Can you please give me date of birth for Monarchy serial number M04853

  9. #12159

    User Info Menu

    Ok first post. Let's get this out of the way:

    I just purchased an Axis Natural Quilt on Friday. Could someone please help me identify the D.O.B.?

    G43806

    Thanks In Advance
    Last edited by Neanderpaul; 01-01-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    "Neander" Paul Marshall
    www.neanderpaul.com
    EVH Signature: Born 9/21/92 - Trans Red Quilt w/ Matching HS
    EVH Signature: Born 1/06/93 - Trans Blue Quilt w/ Matching HS
    EVH Signature: Born 12/21/93 - Trans Purple Quilt w/ Faded HS
    Axis: Born 10/21/08 Natural Gloss Quilt w/ Maple HS

  10. #12160

    User Info Menu

    Hello,

    Could I get some info on a JPXI G53538?

    Thank you

  11. #12161

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    Could I please get some information on a Majesty M06724?

    Thanks!

  12. #12162

    User Info Menu

    Graphite Sub1 X12207 please?
    Balls..... everywhere!

  13. #12163

    User Info Menu

    G37733 please. Thank you.

  14. #12164

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    86934 - This EVH was completed on August 29th, 1995. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to Saied Music Co.

    G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. The color is Lake Placid Blue with the Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. The color is Mint Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. The color is Venetian Redburst with the flame top and Rosewood fretboard with matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.
    thanks Joel, - much appreciated, -Happy New Year to you and the gang!
    86934 - This EVH was completed on August 29th, 1995. Trans Red.
    G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. 1 off- Lake Placid Blue
    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. Mint Green
    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. Venetian Redburst

  15. #12165

    User Info Menu

    Hoping Sterling by EB MM are also welcome here. Looking date of manufacture for:

    Sterling JP60, platinum
    serial: SG24074

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums