Ernie Ball CRNR Slash
Page 815 of 850 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 12746

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

How about an Music Man Steve Morse Bonamassa G56153 - is this model a BFR? It doesn't have the BFR Logo inlay on the fretboard. The neck plate says Limited Edition.

Hello,
    I M looking infos for serail L99414 (axis supersport )
    Thx
    Lilian

Looking for DOB

I am looking at buying this JP6 serial number G69548. Would like to get a DOB and will this have Stainless Frets

Thanks Hugh

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Bacon View Post
    Thinking of buying an EBM Axis with the serial A91639

Thanks!

My mistake, the serial number is actually A91539, sorry.

Looking for DOB

Looking for DOB of JP6 G69548. I would also like to know what the color is called and does it have stainless frets

Thanks

Hugh

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderpaul View Post
    Hello again Joel,

I GAS'd another EVH. Can you please date these two

Thank you
    82582 - This EVH was completed on September 21st, 1992. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

83014 - This EVH was completed on January 6th, 1993. The color is Trans Blue. It was originally shipped to Atlanta Discount Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakaso View Post
    Hi Joel, could you please help me?

MM JP6, serial number G35843

Thank you!
    This JP6 was completed on April 25th, 2007. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewguitar View Post
    Hi! My Axis is serial number G06707. Wish I could post a photo. It’s red...like an ES-335 only prettier. Anyways, would like to know the year. Thanks!
    This Axis was completed on July 15th, 1999. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by elhueso View Post
    Hi! my musician is a majesty serial M05201. I`d like to know its DOB, thanx!!
    This Majesty was completed on July 21st, 2015. The color is Silver Lining with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by glennhelton View Post
    Hello! I have a Steve Morse model serial #90078. Can anyone help me find out the date this beauty was born? Thank you!
    This Steve Morse was completed on December 8th, 1989. The color is Blueburst. It was originally shipped to Hewgleys of Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandalay View Post
    Hi! Can I get some help?

MM Silhouette, serial no. G38541

Thank you!
    This Silhouette was completed on November 13th, 2007. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by uchal View Post
    Hello

I've bought recently MM JP 7 with Piezo serial number F18986.
    Could you please tell me the DOB.

Thanks in advance.
    This JP7 was completed on December 4th, 2007. The color is Graphite Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by ninopc4 View Post
    How about an Music Man Steve Morse Bonamassa G56153 - is this model a BFR? It doesn't have the BFR Logo inlay on the fretboard. The neck plate says Limited Edition.
    This Steve Morse Y2D (Dark Lord) was completed on May 8th, 2013. The color is Flame Black with the roasted Maple neck & rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. The is a Guitar Center Exclusive, not a BFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dathing89 View Post
    Hello,
    I M looking infos for serail L99414 (axis supersport )
    Thx
    Lilian
    This left handed Axis Super Sport was completed on February 13th, 2003. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jampton View Post
    I am looking at buying this JP6 serial number G69548. Would like to get a DOB and will this have Stainless Frets

Thanks Hugh
    This JP6 was completed on September 11th, 2013. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. This one does have stainless steel frets. It was originally shipped to Bigfoot Music Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Bacon View Post
    My mistake, the serial number is actually A91539, sorry.
    This Axis was completed on September 11th, 1997. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jampton View Post
    Looking for DOB of JP6 G69548. I would also like to know what the color is called and does it have stainless frets

Thanks

Hugh
    Answered above

Thanks for the information. I have now bought this guitar

Hi Joel, Could you take a look at G44831 please.
    I've just bought it and it would be nice to know its history.
    thanks
    Keith
    Jp6,2009 pearl redburst,matching headstock,piezo
    2007 silo sunburst,maple neck.

Hello
    My own one is Music Man Silhouette Special G51469. Could you please look at the finish date?
    And I'd like to know the first place there it was shipped. The guitar was shipped to Ukraine somehow)

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by spacegatherer; 01-15-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    82582 - This EVH was completed on September 21st, 1992. The color is Trans Red. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

83014 - This EVH was completed on January 6th, 1993. The color is Trans Blue. It was originally shipped to Atlanta Discount Music.
    Artist Relations eh? That sounds interesting. The shop I acquired it from is in the Northeast, and purchased an entire estate sale, featuring several EVH models. EBMM and otherwise. They sold a Trans Pink in less than 20 minutes, and I acquired the Blue Thursday. While discussing the purchase, the shop owner told me about the Red. I purchased it before they could even list it.

To hear it went through AR, piques my interest with regard to potential provenance.

Not that I'm ever going to relinquish ownership of *any* of my EBMM. I'm late to the party, but addicted now
    Best guitars I've ever seen, touched, or dishonored with my ham-handed incompetence.

Thank You, Joel
    Last edited by Neanderpaul; 01-15-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    "Neander" Paul Marshall
    www.neanderpaul.com
    EVH Signature: Born 9/21/92 - Trans Red Quilt w/ Matching HS
    EVH Signature: Born 1/06/93 - Trans Blue Quilt w/ Matching HS
    EVH Signature: Born 12/21/93 - Trans Purple Quilt w/ Faded HS
    Axis: Born 10/21/08 Natural Gloss Quilt w/ Maple HS

Hi

Could you please provide a DOB for my newly acquired Axis Super Sport S/No: L04184

Musicman Luke II Red : G28277

Thanks

Best regards

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithf View Post
    Hi Joel, Could you take a look at G44831 please.
    I've just bought it and it would be nice to know its history.
    thanks
    Keith
    This JP6 was completed on January 7th, 2009. The color is Olive Gold with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by spacegatherer View Post
    Hello
    My own one is Music Man Silhouette Special G51469. Could you please look at the finish date?
    And I'd like to know the first place there it was shipped. The guitar was shipped to Ukraine somehow)

Thanks in advance!
    This Silhouette Special was completed on July 21st, 2010. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Zuhal Dis Ticaret (our distributor in Turkey).

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderpaul View Post
    Artist Relations eh? That sounds interesting. The shop I acquired it from is in the Northeast, and purchased an entire estate sale, featuring several EVH models. EBMM and otherwise. They sold a Trans Pink in less than 20 minutes, and I acquired the Blue Thursday. While discussing the purchase, the shop owner told me about the Red. I purchased it before they could even list it.

To hear it went through AR, piques my interest with regard to potential provenance.

Not that I'm ever going to relinquish ownership of *any* of my EBMM. I'm late to the party, but addicted now
    Best guitars I've ever seen, touched, or dishonored with my ham-handed incompetence.

Thank You, Joel
    Nice find! Unfortunately the database doesn't yield information on which artist it went to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrdtlr5 View Post
    Hi

Could you please provide a DOB for my newly acquired Axis Super Sport S/No: L04184
    This left-handed Axis Super Sport was completed on December 30th, 2005. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Parker Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamriel View Post
    Musicman Luke II Red : G28277

Thanks

Best regards
    This Luke II was completed on April 7th, 2005. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Many thanks! So my Axis is 9 years newer than the seller said it was. I don’t care. I love the guitar.

Hello,
    Does anybody know when this have been made?
    Luke II Serial number G04436