Axis Capo
Page 817 of 908 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 13612

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    All info you have on this JP6 (incl color): G62063
    thanks!
    This JP6 was completed on October 19th, 2011. The color is El Dorado Gold with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
    Any Information about a Silhouette Special G72228?

Thank you very much.
    This Silhouette Special was completed on November 11th, 2014. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by lori_bingel View Post
    Hi, I now have a St. Vincent Signature, Serial # G82124. I'd like to know the build date and any other information you can provide about this guitar. Thanks!
    This St. Vincent was completed on March 27th, 2017. The color is Polaris White with the Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Music Zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by andrfly View Post
    Hi, everyone. Need some info about MM Axis Sport serial: G02157 . Thanks!
    This Axis Sport was completed on May 20th, 1998. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Quote Originally Posted by gitnote View Post
    Hi all! I have a MM Steve Morse G23430. I was always wondering how old it could be since I am it's third owner. Any help would be appreciated.
    This Steve Morse was completed on June 10th, 2003. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by m4ssi View Post
    i have a Valentine: G79354
    This Valentine was completed on August 30th, 2016. The color is Trans Buttermilk with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to EKO Music Group.

Quote Originally Posted by edhance23 View Post
    Hi,

Please can I have details for this Cutlass G79555

Thanks
    This Cutlass SSS was completed on July 24th, 2017. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiewindham View Post
    Hello,

EBMM Stingray5 Classic. B055093??
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on March 23rd, 2010. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

User Info Menu

Music Man Axis Sport MM90: G04897
    Thank You!

User Info Menu

Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_6365-jpgSerial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_6366-jpg
    Hi,
    Hi all - I'm Swiss Man with one Musicman StingRay 5 Erni Ball with the serial number E32645
    i can not find this number in the Web
    i trying to figure out what year it was manufactured. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!
    send informatioins.

Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_6364-jpg

Thanks
    Last edited by stralo48; 01-23-2018 at 04:44 PM.

User Info Menu

G06339 - Thanks for any info!

User Info Menu

i just got a silhouette H H with floyd rose ser no. G 68358 what year is my guitar?

User Info Menu

Hi there, I have bonded with this axis s/n g24386.
    Time to find out it’s origin
    What info do you have?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert View Post
    Music Man Axis Sport MM90: G04897
    Thank You!
    This Axis Sport MM90 was completed on January 4th, 1999. The color is Platinum with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by stralo48 View Post
    Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_6365-jpgSerial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_6366-jpg
    Hi,
    Hi all - I'm Swiss Man with one Musicman StingRay 5 Erni Ball with the serial number E32645
    i can not find this number in the Web
    i trying to figure out what year it was manufactured. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!
    send informatioins.

Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_6364-jpg

Thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 30th, 2002. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by holyheckmusic View Post
    G06339 - Thanks for any info!
    This Axis Sport MM90 was completed on May 12th, 1999. The color is Pearl Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

Quote Originally Posted by nicky why View Post
    i just got a silhouette H H with floyd rose ser no. G 68358 what year is my guitar?
    This Silhouette HH with Floyd Rose was completed on March 22nd, 2013. The color is Trans Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozak View Post
    Hi there, I have bonded with this axis s/n g24386.
    Time to find out it’s origin
    What info do you have?
    This Axis was completed on April 20th, 2004. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

User Info Menu

Hi. Can I get the details on my "new" Axis. Serial number G51382? Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi,

Can I ask the details of JP6: G65698

Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSam View Post
    Hi. Can I get the details on my "new" Axis. Serial number G51382? Thanks!
    This Axis was completed on September 10th, 2010. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Emporium.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth79 View Post
    Hi,

Can I ask the details of JP6: G65698

Thanks in advance
    This JP6 was completed on October 26th, 2012. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

User Info Menu

Thank you very much Joel.

User Info Menu

Hi
    Can I ask the details of Music Man JP6 Serial : G19213
    Last edited by Nuzze; 01-25-2018 at 02:15 PM.

User Info Menu

Hello. May I please have any information available for my Sterling? I bought it new in late 2001. s/n F03192
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello, could you tell me the manufacture date for Music Man Valentine serial number G84013.

I would appreciate it. Thank you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nuzze View Post
    Hi
    Can I ask the details of Music Man JP6 Serial : G19213
    This JP6 was completed on March 21st, 2002. The color is Blue Dawn with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to EM Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by NINJANEER View Post
    Hello. May I please have any information available for my Sterling? I bought it new in late 2001. s/n F03192
    Thanks!
    This Sterling was completed on October 31st, 2000. The color is Trans Orange with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

Quote Originally Posted by xrose View Post
    Hello, could you tell me the manufacture date for Music Man Valentine serial number G84013.

I would appreciate it. Thank you.
    This Valentine was completed on October 3rd, 2017. The color is Satin Natural with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to American Musical Supply.