The Vault
Page 852 of 908 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854862902 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 13612

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #12766

    User Info Menu

    Hello, mine is a luke 2 egyptian smoke, SN G26049, any idea of the production date ?

  2. #12767

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    I need a few more checked out too.

    Majesty M02937, a JP6 G72026 and a Luke G60035.

    For the Luke G60035, are you able to give me the type of ebony used on the fretboard as I would like to do international shipping for that guitar. I hope it won't cause any issue with CITES.

    Thanks and much appreciated.
    2000 JP6 Mystic Dream
    2008 JP6 Limited Edition
    2013 JP6 PDN Cardinal Red
    2014 JP6 PDN Neptune Blue
    2011 JPX7 BFR Barolo
    2016 Majesty 7 Siberian Sapphire

  3. #12768

    User Info Menu

    Hello, can you check my majesty? It's M02229. Thanks !

  4. #12769

    User Info Menu

    g79375 please and thanks!

  5. #12770

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    Could you check Silhouette 90410 please?

    Thank You!

  6. #12771

    User Info Menu

    Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

    Hi. I have a Music Man Silhouette G65247. Can you give me details, please? Thank you.
    Last edited by kmakkai; 07-28-2018 at 09:05 AM.

  7. #12772

    User Info Menu

    Hi, I just took delivery on an Axis Super Sport S/N G76408, which I believe has a mfg date of 8/22/16 if you could confirm and I'd also like to know what color this is listed as please? Thank you
    Last edited by nervous; 07-29-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    2016 Axis Super Sport Trans Gold w/ Maple Neck
    1997 Axis Sport HSS Kandy Lime w/ Maple Neck

  8. #12773

    User Info Menu

    Silhouette Special G36095 ...pls advise DOB and confirm that color is Sapphire Black. Thanks a lot!
    Music Man SUB1 | Black (custom)
    Music Man Silo Special | Emerald Green (rosewood neck)
    Music Man Silo Special | Graphite Pearl
    Music Man Silo Special/Luke | Black (custom)
    Music Man Silo Special | Purple Metallic (custom)
    Music Man Axis Sport | Trans Red (custom)


    ...when EVH was asked by Johnny Carson, what it would be like, to be the greatest guitar player on earth, he replied: "I don't know...go, ask Steve Lukather!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  9. #12774

    User Info Menu

    i recently bought a gorgeous lookin an playin' Luke II in a colour that i havent seen before (some kind of blue metallic).
    It has a awesome birdseye neck too an plays phantastic. nearly no signs of fretware. previous owner mentioned he bought
    the guitars originally in San Francisco. can you mention to me please when the guitar was built and what the colour is named. thank you. Serial is G18551

  10. #12775

    User Info Menu

    Luke III BFR Black Burl #G86022.

  11. #12776

    User Info Menu

    Why not? Can we check out my Petrucci models, please?

    JPX 6 - G55549
    BFR 7 - F29222
    Monarchy Majesty 6 - M04484
    Monarchy Majesty 7 - M07848

  12. #12777
    Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall69 View Post
    My Musicman is better than sex. Anyway how about some info on Supersport Axis SN 621537?
    G21537- This Axis Supersport MM-90 was completed on November 8th, 2002. The color is Cherry Burst with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Centre Canada.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmmp View Post
    Any info on Y2D g62042?
    This Steve Morse Y2D was completed on November 29th, 2011. The color is Tobacco Burst with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

    Quote Originally Posted by gil01 View Post
    Hello, mine is a luke 2 egyptian smoke, SN G26049, any idea of the production date ?
    This Luke 2 was completed on October 13th, 2004. The color is Egyptian Smoke with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericvai777 View Post
    Hi,

    I need a few more checked out too.

    Majesty M02937, a JP6 G72026 and a Luke G60035.

    For the Luke G60035, are you able to give me the type of ebony used on the fretboard as I would like to do international shipping for that guitar. I hope it won't cause any issue with CITES.

    Thanks and much appreciated.
    M02937- This Majesty 7 was completed on February 10th, 2016. The color is Siberian Sapphire with a Ebony Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.
    G72026- This JP6 was completed on November 5th, 2014. The color is Neptune Blue with a Roasted Maple Fretboard and JP Inlays. It was originally shipped to Crazy Daves.
    G60035- This Luke was completed on January 28th, 2011. The color is Black Sugar with a Roasted Maple Neck and Ebony Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Avenue Guitars. We use Gaboon Ebony straight from Africa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ege Yıldırım View Post
    Hello, can you check my majesty? It's M02229. Thanks !
    This Majesty was completed on July 15th, 2015. The color is Glacial Frost with an Ebony Majesty Neck. It was originally shipped to Cream City Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by holyheckmusic View Post
    g79375 please and thanks!
    This StingRay Guitar was completed on January 30th, 2017. The color is Chili Red with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikssaaa View Post
    Hi,

    Could you check Silhouette 90410 please?

    Thank You!
    This Silhouette was completed on May 2nd, 1990. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Music House OY.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmakkai View Post
    Hi. I have a Music Man Silhouette G65247. Can you give me details, please? Thank you.
    This Silhouette HSH was completed on December 7th, 2018. The color is Sky Blue with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Strings and Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    Hi, I just took delivery on an Axis Super Sport S/N G76408, which I believe has a mfg date of 8/22/16 if you could confirm and I'd also like to know what color this is listed as please? Thank you
    This Axis Super Sport was completed on August 22nd, 2016. The color is Trans Gold Flame with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

    Quote Originally Posted by e.mate View Post
    Silhouette Special G36095 ...pls advise DOB and confirm that color is Sapphire Black. Thanks a lot!
    This Silhouette Special was completed on June 15th, 2007. The color coming up in our system is Graphite Pearl with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by lothomer View Post
    i recently bought a gorgeous lookin an playin' Luke II in a colour that i havent seen before (some kind of blue metallic).
    It has a awesome birdseye neck too an plays phantastic. nearly no signs of fretware. previous owner mentioned he bought
    the guitars originally in San Francisco. can you mention to me please when the guitar was built and what the colour is named. thank you. Serial is G18551
    This Luke 2 was completed on February 7th, 2002. The color is Blue Pearl with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    Luke III BFR Black Burl #G86022.
    This Luke 3 BFR was completed on January 29th, 2018. The color is Black Burl with a Roasted Maple Neck with a White Binding. It was originally shipped to Willcutt Guitar Shoppe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spudd View Post
    Why not? Can we check out my Petrucci models, please?

    JPX 6 - G55549
    BFR 7 - F29222
    Monarchy Majesty 6 - M04484
    Monarchy Majesty 7 - M07848
    G55549- This JPX 6 was completed on February 13th, 2013. Unfortunately, we don’t have the color or neck information for this one. It was originally shipped to the Artist Relations Department.
    F29222- This Koa BFR Petrucci 7 was completed on February 21st, 2014. The color is Koa with a Rosewood Inlay and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician’s Friend.
    M04484- This Majesty Monarchy 6 was completed on March 29th, 2017. The color is Imperial Blue with an Ebony Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    M07848- This Majesty Monarchy 7 was completed on March 14th, 2018. The color is Majestic Purple with an Ebony Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician’s Friends.

  13. #12778

    User Info Menu

    Hi can i get info on the EBMM JP6 with serial # G31489?

    thanks

  14. #12779

    User Info Menu

    EDIT: Wrong thread, sorry!
    Last edited by Adam Muszynski; 08-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    EBMM Majesty7 2017
    EBMM JP6 2004
    EBMM JP6 BFR 2007
    SBMM JP70

    AxeFx II MkII
    MFC-101


    ------------------------------------
    Keep Rockin'

  15. #12780

    User Info Menu

    Hi there. I also have a Luke 1 with the SN 96057. Could you help me verify this? Much appreciated.
    2000 JP6 Mystic Dream
    2008 JP6 Limited Edition
    2013 JP6 PDN Cardinal Red
    2014 JP6 PDN Neptune Blue
    2011 JPX7 BFR Barolo
    2016 Majesty 7 Siberian Sapphire

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums