Music Man April BFR
Page 853 of 875 FirstFirst ... 353753803843851852853854855863 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 13112

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

  1. #12781

    User Info Menu

    Hi there. I also have a Luke 1 with the SN 96057. Could you help me verify this? Much appreciated.
    2000 JP6 Mystic Dream
    2008 JP6 Limited Edition
    2013 JP6 PDN Cardinal Red
    2014 JP6 PDN Neptune Blue
    2011 JPX7 BFR Barolo
    2016 Majesty 7 Siberian Sapphire

  2. #12782

    User Info Menu

    Greetings!

    I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III with the serial number G71529, it looks fairly new, but would love any possible info about it, please and thank you!

  3. #12783

    User Info Menu

    Hi I'm a new member to the forum just today. on a mission to find out a bit more info on my music man guitar,
    I have an Albert Lee signature model non-trem version in see-through red, plain white scratch plate, with a maple neck , almost identical in colour to the one that Albert is holding on the front page of the music man website my serial number 95788.
    I've owned it from new must be 20 years now, bought it from Cranes music shop in Cardiff in the UK so would love to find out the exact date of manufacture, many thanks.

  4. #12784

    User Info Menu

    Hi. Can I get some info about JP6 g 41111 serial number. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gelia; 07-31-2018 at 11:04 PM.

  5. #12785

    User Info Menu

    Hey, I have a Sterling JP60 (I guess) with black metallic finish on body and neck with serial no. SG22839.
    Is it supposed to be black finish for the neck? As long as I see on the internet that JP series should be natural wood finish,
    Thanks in advance!

  6. #12786
    Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mojako View Post
    Hi can i get info on the EBMM JP6 with serial # G31489?

    thanks
    This JP6 was completed on April 25th, 2006. The color is Teal Pearl with a Rosewood Fretboard JP Inlays and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Obsession Guitars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericvai777 View Post
    Hi there. I also have a Luke 1 with the SN 96057. Could you help me verify this? Much appreciated.
    This Luke I was completed on January 25th, 1995. The color is Pearl Red with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to one of our distributing companies in Singapore.

    Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    Greetings!

    I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III with the serial number G71529, it looks fairly new, but would love any possible info about it, please and thank you!
    This Luke III HH was completed on September 24th, 2014. The color is Black with a Roasted Maple Rosewood Neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dazeley View Post
    Hi I'm a new member to the forum just today. on a mission to find out a bit more info on my music man guitar,
    I have an Albert Lee signature model non-trem version in see-through red, plain white scratch plate, with a maple neck , almost identical in colour to the one that Albert is holding on the front page of the music man website my serial number 95788.
    I've owned it from new must be 20 years now, bought it from Cranes music shop in Cardiff in the UK so would love to find out the exact date of manufacture, many thanks.
    This serial number isn’t coming up in our database. Any chance it could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelia View Post
    Hi. Can I get some info about JP6 g 41111 serial number. Thanks.
    This JP6 was completed on July 2nd, 2008. The color is Mystic Dream with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Nitro Tone in Venice, California.

    Quote Originally Posted by heyitsdepok View Post
    Hey, I have a Sterling JP60 (I guess) with black metallic finish on body and neck with serial no. SG22839.
    Is it supposed to be black finish for the neck? As long as I see on the internet that JP series should be natural wood finish,
    Thanks in advance!
    Unfortunately, we don't have the records for the Sterling By Music Man Instruments. I am not sure that they keep production records, but here is the link to their contact page if you would like to inquire Contact Us | Sterling by Music Man.

  7. #12787

    User Info Menu

    Luke III BFR Black Burl #G86022.

  8. #12788

    User Info Menu

    Hello

    I would like to buy a MM Sterling serial number F27907 , plese info
    Thanks

  9. #12789

    User Info Menu

    Musicman Axis : G35886

    thanks

  10. #12790

    User Info Menu

    Hi Colin, my mistake it's 95738 not 88.

  11. #12791

    User Info Menu

    Hey there, last year we inherited an Ernie Ball Musicman Reflex with the serial number G60137. Can you give me any information about the date, or a link to a similar guitar? Thank you!

  12. #12792

    User Info Menu

    Albert Lee 95526
    Also, is this red or "pink burst"?
    Finally, when was the first Albert Lee made and how far off is mine from that? As I recall, I bought mine pretty early.

  13. #12793

    User Info Menu

    Two 6 string Silhouette Baritone Basses

    1. Serial # 98904

    2. Serial # G05572

    Thank you.

  14. #12794
    Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    Luke III BFR Black Burl #G86022.
    This Luke III HH BFR was completed on January 29th, 2018. The color is Black Burl with a Roasted Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard with White Binding.

    Quote Originally Posted by ljubass View Post
    Hello

    I would like to buy a MM Sterling serial number F27907 , plese info
    Thanks
    This Sterling was completed on November 29th, 2010. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamriel View Post
    Musicman Axis : G35886

    thanks
    This Axis Supersport MM-90 was completed on May 2nd, 2007. The color is Candy Red with a Maple Neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dazeley View Post
    Hi Colin, my mistake it's 95738 not 88.
    This Albert Lee was completed on September 26th, 1994. The color is Pinkburst with a Maple Neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by avecmesroses View Post
    Hey there, last year we inherited an Ernie Ball Musicman Reflex with the serial number G60137. Can you give me any information about the date, or a link to a similar guitar? Thank you!
    This Reflex was completed on February 9th, 2011. The color is Vintage Gold with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock.

    Quote Originally Posted by netdog View Post
    Albert Lee 95526
    Also, is this red or "pink burst"?
    Finally, when was the first Albert Lee made and how far off is mine from that? As I recall, I bought mine pretty early.
    This Albert Lee was completed on July 19th, 1994. The color is Pinkburst with a Maple Neck. The Albert Lee was officially announced in 1993, but could be possible that prototypes were developed with Albert in 1992.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Slaughter View Post
    Two 6 string Silhouette Baritone Basses

    1. Serial # 98904

    2. Serial # G05572

    Thank you.
    98904- This Silhouette Bass was completed on February 6th, 1997. The color is Black with a Maple Neck.
    G05572- This Silhouette Bass was completed on March 3rd, 1999. The color is Black with a Maple Neck.

  15. #12795

    User Info Menu

    Hi Collin, just picked up what I believe is a fairly early Albert Lee SSS. Serial # 98866. I suspect this one may have been refinished to match Jim Messina's.

    cheers,

    Dave
    Last edited by davetcan; 08-08-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums