Ernie Ball Cables
Page 887 of 887 FirstFirst ... 387787837877885886887
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 13300

Thread: Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot Joel!
    Music Man JP Majesty Artisan Azuro
    Music Man Eddie Van Halen 1992
    Music Man JP7 BFR Solar Burst

User Info Menu

I need a DOB for an Albert Lee G38835. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Steve Morse SM-Y2D # G65841

User Info Menu

Can you give me the DOB for my JP6 7 String? F43028

User Info Menu

Armada with no serial number

Hello,
    New to the board.
    I just picked up an EBMM Armada style guitar. Black and Gold with gold hardware. There isnt a serial number anywhere. It doesn't say Armada on the head stock. But its definitely an Armada. It has the 4 over 2, mahogany neck through with pearl inlay. It is mint. Has anyone seen one of these before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?-img_20190218_105223_080-jpg  

User Info Menu

Hi Forum, I’m new here. I just acquired a sunburst ash silhouette dated to 1990 with three single coil pickups in near mint condition. It’s a beauty. My question is, can anybody tell me what kinds of pickups are in this ? I opened the pickguard, but there are no identifying stickers on the inside of the pickups. This was before the silent circuit (thanks DrKev!) and they do hum, but the guitar sounds great.

Serial number is the auspicious 91719 ! Any help on an Id for the pickups would be most appreciated ! Cheers

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Axway View Post
    I need a DOB for an Albert Lee G38835. Thanks!
    This Albert Lee SSS was completed on February 13th, 2008. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by JLEA1948 View Post
    Steve Morse SM-Y2D # G65841
    This Steve Morse Y2D was completed on June 28th, 2013. The color is Solar Flare with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by thbirdman View Post
    Can you give me the DOB for my JP6 7 String? F43028
    This JP7 was completed on December 6th, 2013. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman77 View Post
    Hello,
    New to the board.
    I just picked up an EBMM Armada style guitar. Black and Gold with gold hardware. There isnt a serial number anywhere. It doesn't say Armada on the head stock. But its definitely an Armada. It has the 4 over 2, mahogany neck through with pearl inlay. It is mint. Has anyone seen one of these before?
    Interesting. Any serial on the back of the headstock? E-mail photos to musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com, we can forward to the engineers and artist relations to see if anyone has info.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku View Post
    Hi Forum, I’m new here. I just acquired a sunburst ash silhouette dated to 1990 with three single coil pickups in near mint condition. It’s a beauty. My question is, can anybody tell me what kinds of pickups are in this ? I opened the pickguard, but there are no identifying stickers on the inside of the pickups. This was before the silent circuit (thanks DrKev!) and they do hum, but the guitar sounds great.

Serial number is the auspicious 91719 ! Any help on an Id for the pickups would be most appreciated ! Cheers
    This Silhouette was completed on April 25th, 1991. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck. It shipped from factory with Schaller Model 243 single coil pickups.

User Info Menu

Please could you let me know the DOB of the black SUB1 Guitar with the serial no. of X12234 ?
    2002 Axis Super Sport Blue Dawn
    1997 Axis Sport Translucent Purple
    2008 OLP MM1 Translucent Gold

musician and producer based in Canterbury, UK - davidclayson.com

User Info Menu

hello i have an ernie ball serial number e30593 i cant seem to find one like it online it is the cheryburst sparkle

User Info Menu

thank you! This information is most helpful.