Flat Ribbon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Morse Guitar tabs

User Info Menu

Steve Morse Guitar tabs

Not sure if this is allowed but I was wondering if any of the forumites knew of where I could find a copy or could hook me up with a copy of the guitar tab to Mechanical Frenzy

thx
    Lefties! Unite against our right handed oppressors!

PRS McCarty w./ IRW neck /
    PRS DGT
    Bogner 20th Shiva
    EBMM BFR Petrucci 7 string (IRW neck)
    EBMM Mystic Dream 6 string (IRW neck )

User Info Menu

I think Ive got it somewhere. Its not on Steve's site?
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

I don't think this tab exists ... normally I have everything from Steve and I don't have it ...
    Well Voo, now you know how to spend your time during X-mas You can PM me whent the tab is ready

User Info Menu

I logged some good time with a few Morse tabs this weekend. In most cases, knowing the notes doesn't help a damn bit. Man he is from another planet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    In most cases, knowing the notes doesn't help a damn bit. Man he is from another planet.
    Oh yes this´s true. Sorry don´t have the tab and believe I would not be able to play it...
    blueburst Steve Morse Standard, Jan 03, 2005
    pinkburst Albert Lee, Jul 13, 1994
    cinnamon SUB1, Mar 08, 2004
    vintage gold reflex, June 22, 2011

My Band: Groove Bang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    I logged some good time with a few Morse tabs this weekend. In most cases, knowing the notes doesn't help a damn bit. Man he is from another planet.
    Yeah but then after you learn it you can sit back and go "OMG that's the right way".

Many is the time I have fell asleep counting just 8 or 16 notes to get it to click in my brain.

It took me 4 tries before I understood Point Counterpoint.

I try to snap up Morse tabs whenever I can find them too. With the collection I have, I will never have an excuse for being bored.
    93 Silhouette 96 Silhouette Recovered!2007.8.3 99 Silhouette Bass Guitar 00 Steve Morse 02 Sterling 02 Petrucci 02 Silhouette 04 Bongo 04 S.U.B. 05 Steve Morse Y2D 06 Silhouette 06 Petrucci 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 07 7 String 10 Honey Burst Silhouette 11Black Sugar Silhouette 12 Ash Floyd Silhouette19 Bongo 6 Fretless BFR Double neck

User Info Menu

I remember asking Steve about his tab books years ago when High Tension Wires came out (he signed the book for me). I asked him if they where accurate and said yes. In fact he would even video parts of the songs for the transcriber. Not sure if that's the way it's done now but I haven't seen a tab book for years anyway.
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

The last Morse book I bought was Structural Damage, but the best 2 for me are Coast To Coast and Southern Steel. KILLER tunes and great riffs for your fingers, Long Lost, Cabin fever, Runaway Train (WOW).
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

i did not see it on steve's site, if you do have it would love a copy Robelina =D

PRS DGT
    Bogner 20th Shiva

User Info Menu

that songs not on there but here's tons of music from him and a zillion others!

Steve Morse Tabs : 86 Tabs Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

User Info Menu

Sorry man- just looked and I don't have it either. I collect what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by NorM View Post
    With the collection I have, I will never have an excuse for being bored.
    Totally! Always have something to work on. I sit with the tunes slowed way down and play along. I'm always ecstatic when I can get some of the tougher passages ... but trying to put a whole tune of his together at tempo is exceedingly difficult.

User Info Menu

i have also searched all over the web too but iv had no luck, maybe ill try and transcribe it, could take some time, first part is so killer!

User Info Menu

heh about the only part I have figured out is that little intro flurry and I cannot play it nearly at morse speed heh

PRS DGT
    Bogner 20th Shiva

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Voo View Post
    heh about the only part I have figured out is that little intro flurry and I cannot play it nearly at morse speed heh
    I'll get Steve to teach it to me in Jan
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

I would really love to see a tab of "On The Pipe".

Can anyone hook me up?