Music Man Modern Classics
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny hiland joins the ebmm family

User Info Menu

Johnny hiland joins the ebmm family

OK in a case where rumor ends up knowing this before me....As of today Johnny Hiland has joined our family as a valued endorsee. Johnny is over the moon with the Silhouette and will be playing them for a long time we both hope.

As for the earlier threads it was funny in that I had zero contact with Johnny until the next day after those threads when Derek called me and said that Johnny was interested in joining us.

As for some of the below the belt comments...Johnny is not doing this for money he is doing this because he likes our guitars. He will be supporting our original guitar the Silhouette which makes me very very happy.

Johnny will be at the NAMM show and has agreed to play at the Casey Lee Ball Foundation annual bash allong with Steve Lukather and Joe Bonamassa.

WElcome to the family...cant wait for the jam sessions with our team...Luke Albert SteveMorse , Steve Lukather, John Petrucci, and Johnny Hiland....Like the Yankees!
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

Johnny's a heckuva player and a nice addition to the EBMM family. Congratulations to both EBMM and Johnny!
    Starry Night LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

awesome news BP!!!!

Congrats on another!!!!
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

BP, congrats to you and and the rest of the Yankees...er...Ernie Ball organization!
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

Awesome!

User Info Menu

Cool. Now AL has another Twanger to go with him in the EBMM family. I hope to catch him at one of the EBMM tours in the future.
    1992 EBMM EVH

User Info Menu

Congrats and welcome!!!!
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

Just an awesome addition to the EBMM family. Great guy with a great guitar. Welcome Johnny!

User Info Menu

Congrats !!!! Welcome Johnny
    No malice intended. Just my opinion. Take care. Bob

Trans Pink Tribute Axis - G62247 - DOB 12/9/11
    Axe-Fx II/MFC-101/Mission Engineering EP-1 & SP-1/Verve FBT 12ma's

User Info Menu

Unreal! Now I gotta buy a Silhouette.
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

Congrats to BP, JH, and all else involved!

Welcome, Johnny!

User Info Menu

Welcome
    James

JP6 (Black Sparkle)
    JP6 (Mystic Dream)
    JP7 (Blue Dawn)
    Steve Morse (dark Blueburst)
    Silo Spec. (Pearl Purple)
    BFR JP6 (Bahama Blue Burst)
    Albert Lee (Carbon Blue Pearl)
    25th Anniversary (Venetian Redburst)
    Axis (Lavender Pearl)
    BFR JP6 (Dargie Delight 2)
    Y2D (D-Purpleburst)
    JPX (Black Sugar)
    HH AL (Eldorado Gold)
    JPXI (Onyx)
    Dark Lord Morse
    LIII (Olive Gold)

Proud member of the ALOC and SMOC

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by robelinda2 View Post
    Unreal! Now I gotta buy a Silhouette.
    I think I have one of those!
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Welcome mister Hiland, may your association and friendship with Ernie Ball & Co. be long and mutually beneficial. PS: Have admired your playing for a great while now -- you're sick!!
    What if we pick the wrong religion? Every week, we're just making God madder and madder!!! - Homer Simpson

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fogman View Post
    I think I have one of those!
    So do I...uh...sort of.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String