Hi guys. In Australia here. Hoping one of the Sterling guys sees this.
I want to buy an AX30D which I believe have been out for about a year, but no one in Australia has any and the distributor doesn't even list them. When I try to order one online from the U.S. the retailers say they can't ship to Australia because there is a local distributor.
How can I buy one??
Sterling Musicman Ax30D (Cherry burst)
Sterling Musicman SUB Ax3 (Trans red - modded)
* Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus (Cherry Sunburst)
* Epi ES339 Pro (Vintage Sunburst)
* Epi Casino (Natural)
* American Std. Strat (Black with mirror pickguard)
* American Std. Tele (Candy apple red)
* Fender acoustic
* Fender Supersonic 22 (Blonde) + Ampeg 1x12 cab