Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NGD: Surfs Up:AL Content Inside

User Info Menu

Thumbs up NGD: Surfs Up:AL Content Inside

First off, Let me say FING WOW!! Was in total shock to get the call early this morning that my Surf Green HH AL was here already.

Now, hats off to BP and the EBMM crew, this is a knock out guitar, cool color, great pups, killer neck and so light and sounds awesome.

And a big thanks to my buddy Robbie at the North Dallas GC for making this happen PDQ. We have been talking about this guitar since Glen stopped by with the proto to show Robbie and the ND crew. Told him to get me one as soon as it was available. Anyways now for your guitar pron, Surf Green, trem, HH, all rosewood, vintage white pearliod PG
    By the way Robbie is now a forum member, goes by Dallasplatinum so give him a shout out and welcome him aboard.

A little surf green amp action to go with it

Surf Green-Hot Rod Red

User Info Menu

Holy *bleep* That surf green just looks so cool. Need one too!

Congrats!
    Ball's: Musicman SUB Bass
    Amps/Effects: Squier SP10 Amplitube 2, Ampeg SVX, Guitar Rig 3, Vox Amplug Lead, POD Studio UX2 + PODFarm

User Info Menu

lucky Ba*****. its gorgeous
    2009 Axis Trans Blue .MHS. Quilt Top.
    Jp6 Mystic Dream .MHS.Jp Inlays.

ANYBODY IN THE UK WANNA SWAP SOME SLINKY 10'S FOR SOME 11'S . SEND ME A PM .

User Info Menu

One righteous Al !

Silhouette Special Pearl Blue rosewood, hardtail
    Silhouette Special Candy Apple Red, rosewood hardtail
    Silhouette Special in Carbon Blue Pearl maple neck tremolo
    Sub 1 Black hardail Routed SS style
    Sub 1 Graphite tremolo Routed SS style
    Sub 1 Pearl Blue hardtail, now with BGPups Pure 90's
    Sub 1 Cinnamon hardtail Routed SS style
    Handwired '65 Princeton Reverb Head with Hoffman turret board
    2 x 12 cab (Celestion and Weber)
    Best radio station in USA
    http://www.ktnnonline.com

User Info Menu

ive got dibs when it goes on sale.... the last one i picked up from you is a FING beast...
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process
    G27494 20th Anniversary Silhouette
    G53462 Silhouette Special
    SG31073 StingRay
    SG26540 LK100D
    SG23128 AX40D
    SG34621 VALENTINE
    SG36060 LUKE
    SG26016 AX40D
    SGXXXX AX30D

User Info Menu

Very nice Keith - hey I like the Blues Junior too!

I bet the AL HH sounds awesome through that.

PS
    Wot - no birds eye???
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

I thought it was a 2 month lead time? I am so happy for you Fings. Awesome. just plain brilliant. man that is cool.
    05' LE Albert

User Info Menu

so is that the NAMM one? Nicely played my friend
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

Wow that was fast! Congrats Keith! She's a stunner, play her well!

All the best,
    Slav

User Info Menu

Fing, nice score! If Peterd doesn't pick it up if you ever sell it, let me know after, I'd take it.

-Phil

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by peterd79 View Post
    ive got dibs when it goes on sale.... the last one i picked up from you is a FING beast...
    LOL, with me never say never, but I doubt it, sold the 20th to help with this

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    Very nice Keith - hey I like the Blues Junior too!

I bet the AL HH sounds awesome through that.

PS
    Wot - no birds eye???
    LOL Spud yea a little disappointed with the birdseyeNOT!

Yea it does sound nice through the Blues Jr., I picked that up from Brandt at TPG during their end of year blowout, thought it would be a great match for the AL.

Quote Originally Posted by travs View Post
    I thought it was a 2 month lead time? I am so happy for you Fings. Awesome. just plain brilliant. man that is cool.
    travs, thanks it is way cool, not to take away from any other dealers, but GC is getting them in stock quickly, I may be wrong but i believe these are a GC special order that hit the streets quickly, the GC special is trem with the VWP PG.

User Info Menu

Wow Keith, very nice, very nice indeed. Excellent guitar and the color looks great.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    so is that the NAMM one? Nicely played my friend
    Colin,

Thanks, since you were there you know how cool these are, its not the one from NAMM, something to do with GC, was shocked to get the call as soon as I did.

User Info Menu

Sweet mother of God. That Mint is gorgeous and a matching amp to boot. Sweet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fingbeagles View Post
    Yea it does sound nice through the Blues Jr., I picked that up from Brandt at TPG during their end of year blowout, thought it would be a great match for the AL.
    8loody 'ell Keith - that's an understatement - it looks absolutely fantastic with the AL - I know how good these amps are because I've used mine live and the sound is AWESOME with the AL guitar!!

Sweet - now hang onto 'em ha!