Flat Ribbon
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Axis EX Made in Japan or SLO?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stravis View Post
    Hi Guys, i know this is an old thread, but just wondering. I just bought one of these axis ex online. I want to check a few things out. does anyone have any pictures of the headstock join? it looks to me as if this is a separate piece of wood, as it looks like a completely separate piece, although I aint sure.
    did you order from one of the japanese sellers?

User Info Menu

Just picked up a red one that Im thinking is one of these.

Shes got the white/grey EBMM logo and not much else.

Ive asked MM to look into the serial number as the search facility brings up nothing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadf00t View Post
    Just picked up a red one that I’m thinking is one of these.

She’s got the white/grey EBMM logo and not much else.

I’ve asked MM to look into the serial number as the search facility brings up nothing.
    Got any pics? Maybe someone who owns one can help you out.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Pics. I really think it's an Axis EX with white logo. I mean, it was only $1800 AUD so I'm not too worried and I love it all the same.

Had to resize them to make the forum happy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Axis EX Made in Japan or SLO?-resize2-jpg   Axis EX Made in Japan or SLO?-resize1-jpg  

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha, I tend to host mine on imgbb.com.

That's really nice glad to hear you like it and not a bad price either.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"