2020 StingRay Special colors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BP - what can you tell us about the roasted necks?

User Info Menu

BP - what can you tell us about the roasted necks?

BP-

Those roasted necks looked damn sexy from the photos a while back ... damn sexy.

Just wondered if there's anything more you can tell us about. Anything you can share on them making their way into production?

User Info Menu

yum
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I would love to see that come through. Would love to hear (read) if there are any benefits of that process tonally and stability wise?
    GEAR:
    -2010 EBMM SM-Y2D

Blackstar HT-20 Head
    Mesa Boogie 3/4 1x12

User Info Menu

Hey Beej, what do you think of an AL HH with a roasted maple neck and rw fret board???

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

that DD2 gold roller poppa has is such a heart breaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by robelinda2 View Post
    Life sucks when you have to play metal on a JP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    This is normal..noting to see...no cause for alarm. You are a perfect guitarist.
    BP on BKrumme's recurring waiting for the UPS guy

User Info Menu

For those that havenít seen the GR...

User Info Menu

e are working with the supplier as we speak...look for some roasted candy soon!
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

That Roller that Sterling has is the only guitar I have seen with that neck. Does anyone else have one on the forum, or are there any others in the pic thread.I would believe they have plans to release some guitars probably BFR with those on them in the future as they are just wicked looking.

User Info Menu

Thanks for digging those out Jeff. I seriously have to own one of those bad boys, and I love the look with the Gold Tuners.-Hot-Hot-Hot!

User Info Menu

Oh man, just when I thought I was done, damn have to sacrafice something to get a roasted And I am talking about current guitars

User Info Menu

exciting stuff
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

Roasted all Maple Neck on a Gold Reflex---Heaven---

User Info Menu

Beautiful necks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

User Info Menu

OK, now that's not playing fair.

User Info Menu

Question Sounds Familiar...