EBMM Stingray bass pink
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has a rarity they'd like to show off?

User Info Menu

Here are my rarities:

Flame top, birdseye neck 25th Anniversary with trem, Olive Gold JP6 with BFR Rosewood neck, DDII BFR JP6, Amethyst BFR JP7.

BFR JP7 - Amethyst Burst - 5/29/08
    JP7 - Stealth - 3/22/10
    Reflex Game Changer HSHP - 4/9/12

User Info Menu

Of course there is the 20th Silo which is intrinsically rare and my Carbon Blue Silo Special...not necessarily rare, but the color is discontinued, it's fully loaded and haven't really seen this combo around (plus the DiMarzio cruiser and fast track 1 and air zone in it ).

GEAR:
    -2010 EBMM SM-Y2D

Blackstar HT-20 Head
    Mesa Boogie 3/4 1x12

User Info Menu

Here´s my rarity:

a 1995 Silo Spec, one of the first built. It was yet called Silhouette on the headstock but it´s definitely a Silo Spec, 22 frets.

Rainer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who has a rarity they'd like to show off?-dscf3951-jpg   Who has a rarity they'd like to show off?-dscf3952-jpg  

User Info Menu

These are awesome! Keep 'em coming I know there's more.
    White Rosewood Neck BFR JP6

JPX-7

User Info Menu

2 special pieces EB made for our Johnny Hiland clinic. Honey Burst, white pearloid pg, black pickups/controls

User Info Menu

Show off All kidding aside those are awesome pieces the DuBaldo brothers got in for the clinic, suprised they did not leave the store that night, the old CFB would already have one on its way to CFB land well who knows what might happen

Quote Originally Posted by NickDuBaldo View Post
    2 special pieces EB made for our Johnny Hiland clinic. Honey Burst, white pearloid pg, black pickups/controls

User Info Menu

OK couple more,

First Hot Rod Red ASS, mine and for sale, GC special one of 40

Next Emerald Green Reflex, not mine, think I know who bought it but again rare like my Amethyst, this one photographs well.

User Info Menu

This thread just keeps getting better and I know we are all still waiting for Sterling to really send it over the top.

Funny how a teak of something can make a guitar that just seems nice to you really make it a must have. That is always the way I felt about the AL until they put the double Humbuckers in it now its as if I have seen it for the first time and without a doubt must own one. I love the sparkle finishes on it as it just gives that retro vibe, but the killer sparkle finish without a doubt would be Gold. I could of sworn I saw one a ways back with a Gold Sparkle finish on the forum though no one has posted it yet, or am I delusional and just dreamt I saw it.

User Info Menu

I'll pretend like this is really rare.... but it's only somewhat rare... seeing as how a few other forumites have the exact same guitar!

JP Dargie Delight Too G39071 born 9.25.09
    JP10 G49552 born on youtube? 3.24.10

My dream EBMM: a Dargie JPX with unfinished RW neck, oversized martini inlays, and Gamechanger

User Info Menu

Ok - I'll play. Not too rare, but still not too many of each out there. Luke signed both trem plates.

My sparkle back Luke:

And my natty headstock Dargie I Luke:

Mike
    2016 PDN Starry Night Cutlass (Natural Headstock)
    2010 Barolo JPX (Piezo, Inlays, Matching Headstock)
    2007 Bahama Blue Sparkle Back BFR Luke (GC Exclusive)
    2007 Blue Dawn LE JP6 (Piezo, Inlays, Matching Headstock)
    2006 Dargie Delight I Luke (No Piezo, Natural Headstock)
    2005 Sapphire Black JP6 (Piezo, Inlays, Matching Headstock)

User Info Menu

Sparkle Back Luke - VERY cool I should have snagged one of those.
    If anyone sees/sells one please let me know !
    AL MM90's - Gold, RW Neck
    AL HH - Mint Green
    Silhouette Special - White Sparkle
    JP12- 7 Cherry Sugar
    Steve Morse Y2D - Purple Sunset!
    25th AnnY
    Luke III -Bodhi Blue
    Majesty 6 Arctic Dream

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by straycat113 View Post
    This thread just keeps getting better and I know we are all still waiting for Sterling to really send it over the top.

Funny how a teak of something can make a guitar that just seems nice to you really make it a must have. That is always the way I felt about the AL until they put the double Humbuckers in it now its as if I have seen it for the first time and without a doubt must own one. I love the sparkle finishes on it as it just gives that retro vibe, but the killer sparkle finish without a doubt would be Gold. I could of sworn I saw one a ways back with a Gold Sparkle finish on the forum though no one has posted it yet, or am I delusional and just dreamt I saw it.
    You're probably thinking of Blues Saraceno's gold sparkle HH AL which was a one off artist model done years before the new HH AL came out. Dweezil Zappa also had a custom stratus blue sparkle HH AL made years ago with his then girlfriend Lisa Loeb getting a Pink one about the same time. There are pictures and videos if you search through some old threads.
    MBG CIC ALOC
    "If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the, quality, workmanship, playability, tone or even color of your new, and or used, Albert Lee Model. Send it to me, and I will keep it."
    Albert Lee - Gremlin Greene

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mbgreene View Post
    Lisa Loeb getting a Pink one about the same time. There are pictures and videos if you search through some old threads.
    Lisa Loeb has a pink HH Al?? HOT
    JP Dargie Delight Too G39071 born 9.25.09
    JP10 G49552 born on youtube? 3.24.10

My dream EBMM: a Dargie JPX with unfinished RW neck, oversized martini inlays, and Gamechanger

User Info Menu

Damn, some of these are freakin' crazy!
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

Bfr hh al

This one is the Premier Guitar giveaway (I didn't win it but bought off the person that did). Really not much difference from a production model, except for the BFR inlay in the 12th fret.....

Sorry for the less than stellar pics. In the market for a good camera that is easy to use, anyone with suggestions as some of you snap some great pics, please PM me.......
    Last edited by Mike Y; 08-12-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Mike Yrenaya

2001 EBMM Axis

2009 EBMM RW BFR Luke
    2009 EBMM RW BFR JP6
    2008 EBMM Rosewood Axis SS
    2009 EBMM 25th Anniversary
    2009 EBMM RW BFR Steve Morse Y2D
    2009 EBMM RW BFR 25th Anniversary #23
    2009 EBMM Albert Lee
    2010 EBMM BFR Albert Lee HH
    2010 EBMM JPX
    2010 EBMM BFR JP6 Koa