Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: GuitarWorld November issue: Ernie Ball rulez ;)

User Info Menu

GuitarWorld November issue: Ernie Ball rulez ;)

Anyone out there had a chance to look at the November GuitarWorld issue?

And with look I mean, look at it with the 3D glasses with Ernie Ball logo and all? Very cool idea, and kudos to EB for supporting this, I laughed while assembling the glasses .
    '07 EBMM Axis Pacific Blueburst quilt, and a bunch of non-Balls.

User Info Menu

We didnt just support it This was Brian Balls idea and guitar world used it.....This was very creative Im proud of brian for this....
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

right on!!!

I'll have to go get a copy just for the glasses.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    We didnt just support it This was Brian Balls idea and guitar world used it.....This was very creative Im proud of brian for this....
    Very cool!
    '07 EBMM Axis Pacific Blueburst quilt, and a bunch of non-Balls.

User Info Menu

Well I will be looking in my mailbox for my glasses.

User Info Menu

Got mine in the mail yesterday. A very cool issue.

Thanks EB.

User Info Menu

I hope mine shows up in the mail soon !! Very cool.
    Tommydude

1993 EVH Green Quilt (for sale on eBay)

1996 Axis Red Quilt

1997 Axis Blue Quilt

User Info Menu

Two quick questions - is this a full spread/article or a single ad ... and if it is a full article is there a 2-d version that's viewable without the 3-D effect?
    MBG CIC ALOC
    "If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the, quality, workmanship, playability, tone or even color of your new, and or used, Albert Lee Model. Send it to me, and I will keep it."
    Albert Lee - Gremlin Greene

User Info Menu

I took a quick look at mine this morning, it came in the mail on Monday and it appears to just be the ads and pictures in the articles that have the 3D effect.

Very cool...

fred
    Play Ball!!

User Info Menu

Mr Greene, what I've noticed with most 3-d prints is that you can view them in 2-d through either of the two lenses on the glasses, although it might be a little blurry. I don't have this issue of GW but doubt the technology of printed 3-d has changed too much.

How've you been!?
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fsmith View Post
    I took a quick look at mine this morning, it came in the mail on Monday and it appears to just be the ads and pictures in the articles that have the 3D effect.

Very cool...

fred
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Mr Greene, what I've noticed with most 3-d prints is that you can view them in 2-d through either of the two lenses on the glasses, although it might be a little blurry. I don't have this issue of GW but doubt the technology of printed 3-d has changed too much.

How've you been!?
    Thanks guys, Then for me it will probably be worth picking up at the newsstand.

Pete, I understand, I've been looking at 3-D stuf through one lens for 18 years . The occasional print ad is not so bad but full length features are just not worth it. With respect to the other question, thanks for the concern but I'd like to keep the thread on topic for now.
    MBG CIC ALOC
    "If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the, quality, workmanship, playability, tone or even color of your new, and or used, Albert Lee Model. Send it to me, and I will keep it."
    Albert Lee - Gremlin Greene

User Info Menu

everyone on my block was looking at mine today ...everyone was asking what are you wearing I looked pretty strange!!
    www.myspace.com/deenaunplugged

92' blue evh
    Albert Lee HH!!! '10