Straps 2020

Thread: Hey guys i need your help!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Hey guys i need your help!!!!!!

hey guys of the forum, i have a problem in my jp6!!! i changed my strings yesterday one by one, all very normal, but when i plugged my guitar to the amp my second string sounds softer than the others, Why is this happening? i activate the piezo and all the strings sounds normal, but in magnetic i have this problem please help me!!!!!!! i dont know what to do!!!!! i have to changed the action of the guitar, more higher the saddles???? please help me

User Info Menu

hard to tell really first thing I'll do is to but the old string back in place or change it

cause that might be the cause of your problem
    EVH Hardtail Red 1995
    Axis Sport SSS Trem Transparent Purple 1998
    Axis Sport MM90 Trem Transparent Orange 1999
    Axis SS Hardtail Piezo Honeyburst 2007
    Albert Lee MM90 Hardtail Dargie Delight 2007
    Bongo 4HH Stealth 2007
    BFR 25th Anniversary Venetian Red burst 2009

User Info Menu

You will get 100 different answers from 100 different people.

1. Take it back to your dealer to see what the problem is.
    2. IF you cannot, call Customer Service on Monday.

Those are really your best options to take care of what the problem is.
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

User Info Menu

I would also say go buy another B string and check a few things, as the guitar had to be fine before the string change. Did you adjust the height of your action? As you talk about adjusting the saddles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by straycat113 View Post
    I would also say go buy another B string and check a few things, as the guitar had to be fine before the string change. Did you adjust the height of your action? As you talk about adjusting the saddles.
    Hey stray you always help me, but man i changed all the strings, when i put the distortion of my amp all the strings sounds equal, but i put my amp in clean sound and the third sounds more louder, i dont know if the brand of the strings (DR STRINGS) or what, but i put the position of the piezo and sounds great, and i dont know to adjust the saddles, please stray helpme