Strap Blocks

Thread: Hey guys, is this bridge position ok?????

User Info Menu

Talking Hey guys, is this bridge position ok?????

hey guys, I setup my guitar by myself and i dont know how is the position of the bridge, can you help me???? I did that because i want to be indepedent with my instrument!!!!!!! I hope your help

User Info Menu

Looks nice and level to me. How does it play?
    JP Dargie Delight Too G39071 born 9.25.09
    JP10 G49552 born on youtube? 3.24.10

My dream EBMM: a Dargie JPX with unfinished RW neck, oversized martini inlays, and Gamechanger

User Info Menu

mmm man, really sounds god, but you notice the strings are orange, that strings are the dr string sound very pretty , and thanks man!!! for the help I appreciate that

User Info Menu

+1 - looks "on the button" to me too.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    +1 - looks "on the button" to me too.
    spud, i dont understand what do you mean with the +1- jejejeje please explain to me!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by estebitan1212 View Post
    spud, i dont understand what do you mean with the +1- jejejeje please explain to me!!!
    No probs.

+1 is a protocol (agreed method) on forums, of agreeing with an opinion that someone else has posted.

So all was saying was that I agreed with 24th Fret's reply.

I've totally rebuilt a JP6 ( see the link in my signature)and set mine up the same as yours.
    Spud
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    No probs.

+1 is a protocol (agreed method) on forums, of agreeing with an opinion that someone else has posted.

So all was saying was that I agreed with 24th Fret's reply.

I've totally rebuilt a JP6 ( see the link in my signature)and set mine up the same as yours.
    Spud
    yeah!! i saw the restauration project, that guitar looks beautiful congratulations!!!!! and man greetings from latinamerica!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by estebitan1212 View Post
    ... .... and man greetings from latinamerica!!!
    thanks and I send return greetings from Wales.

User Info Menu

Good job on leveling the bridge and at first glance I thought the strings were all rusted!! Haha!

-Eric