Strap on your style

Thread: Piezo users-where do you get right angled stereo y cable?

User Info Menu

Piezo users-where do you get right angled stereo y cable?

As the thread title mentions...I am looking for a right angled 1/4" stereo to dual 1/4" male mono (y cable); I have been scouring the internet looking for such thing. someone here on the forum must have one of these...would you mind letting me know the brand and where to find it online? pls and thx.

I would like to run the cable out of my JP6 stereo jack and would like the cable to be around 15'
    EBMM Axis Trans Red
    EBMM JP15 Trans black quilt
    Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
    EVH R/W/B striped series
    Axe-Fx II|Atomic CLR Wedges X 2

User Info Menu

Silo Special Carbon Blue Pearl Piezo Trem Matching Headstock #1 Born 5-13-03
    Silo Special Black Hardtail HSS Maple Fingerboard Born 4-13-05
    Silo Special Carbon Blue Pearl Piezo Trem Matching Headstock Born 5-30-07

User Info Menu

thanks for the link...I did see this one before, and imagine it would work well for a splitter box, which maybe I should consider getting, but I was looking for this exact kind of cable but with 2-1/4" mono ends...
    EBMM Axis Trans Red
    EVH R/W/B striped series

User Info Menu

I use the EB stereo cable w/ right angle plug into a splitter box we make here at the store (link). It works like a charm!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Pete, is your splitter box passive? or it needs a power adapter?
    would be nice to don't worry about another outlet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    I use the EB stereo cable w/ right angle plug into a splitter box we make here at the store (link). It works like a charm!
    Wow Pete, very cool, didn't know you had those!

-Eric

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WalterLacayo View Post
    Pete, is your splitter box passive? or it needs a power adapter?
    would be nice to don't worry about another outlet!
    It is passive just like the old EB box!

I even have a few available in black.

Eric - we've got lots o' goodies!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I had my cable made. It's a neutrik 45 degree right angle TRS end and splits at the 10' mark. I feed the "tip" side to my amp and the "ring" side to my direct box. The cable is made by Silverflex. It cost me a lot but it could be run over by a Sherman tank and it wouldn't phase it.
    Gentlemen, rest your sphincters!

JP6 Mystic Dream w/piezo no inlays
    Luke Luke Blue, signed by Lucious and decked out! (That means with piezo)

User Info Menu

well...I am definitely leaning towards a splitter box. I see Pete has a really cool one at a great price, also I seen another stereo splitter box by 'road rage pro gear' that has led's built into it-bit cooler looking, but costs much more...not sure if it requires a separate power source though. I think Pete's would do the trick just the same.
    EBMM Axis Trans Red
    EVH R/W/B striped series

User Info Menu

DiMarzio has a off the shelf Y cable with a braided cover with the breakout legs red/black. Kinda pricey but you can special order it from a DiMarzio dealer.
    Yay ME

Trans Purple EVH
    Gremlin Green Axis HH
    Trans Green Axis Sport HSS
    Mystic Dream Petrucci 6
    Emerald Green BFR JP Baritone
    20th A- Silo
    Dargie Delight Luke
    Lava Pearl Bongo 4 HH

User Info Menu

Pete's splitter will work just fine. There is no need for LED's - save yer money and get Pete's.

I ran something similar and it worked great. You can then use plain ol' cables - I mean if a "special cable" were to break - you'd have to carry an equally expensive spare
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

It's not exactly the 90 degree angle jack, but this might help:
    Amazon.com: Dean Markley 3109 Markley W.Coast Stereo Y Cable: Musical Instruments

User Info Menu

I ended up ordering a splitter box (black) from Pete. Can't wait to get it...I think this is the better way for me to go--less cumbersome. Now just mission pedals for my Axe-Fx!!! my plan is almost complete
    EBMM Axis Trans Red
    EVH R/W/B striped series