2020 StingRay Special colors

Thread: Can someone post a video to HOW SETUP A JP6??????

User Info Menu

Can someone post a video to HOW SETUP A JP6??????

Hey guys first of all i want to say hello to all my friends of the forum, look the reason of this post is the people who lives in another country dont know how to setup their own guitars and this can be a new step for us and for the other people, i know the setup is very easy but some people cant do it, please the good fellas can help us??????????

User Info Menu

If itīs about trussrod adjustment this may help (but itīs with a silhouette, not with the JP if you want sth. that shows the trem setup):
    blueburst Steve Morse Standard, Jan 03, 2005
    pinkburst Albert Lee, Jul 13, 1994
    cinnamon SUB1, Mar 08, 2004
    vintage gold reflex, June 22, 2011

My Band: Groove Bang

User Info Menu

That is great you want to learn, there are numerous videos on Youtube you can checkout.

User Info Menu

There isn't anything specific to a JP6 really, just look up general guitar setup guides.
    The best way to learn is to find a good tech/luthier and get the your guitar setup, and ask them if you can watch, that way you should be good to then set up your own guitars. You can't beat the knowledge you can gain from a professional, showing you in person.
    -Phil

'10 JP7 in Candy Red
    '07 Axis Super Sport Blue Dawn

User Info Menu

Sorry I can't supply a video - Here's a reply I posted on another thread.

I assumed that the guy had tuning problems and that the intonation and general set up was ok ...
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's