Flat Ribbon

Thread: How to get an endorsement?

User Info Menu

Wink How to get an endorsement?

Hi everyone I've got a particular question....I'd like to know what to do to become an ernie ball musicman endorser...well not me, but my teacher.....he's an amazing guitar player a really talented musician with an awesome feeling in the playing....he plays in a band called Rad1 that is well known in the rock scene in italy....and (as i mentioned before) he is a teacher in a professional music school.....he is a long time fan and user of musicman guitars....and i think it would be great if he tries to be a musicman endorser....but i would like to know what he has to do make an endorsement application..... thank you very much

roberta

User Info Menu

just ask, that's what Dean Wells did. He's now a EBMM artist
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

Yep, there are few threads in the past asking the same thing so have a look with the search function. From erniball.com or music-man.com you'll the contact for the artist relations people. They'll tell you what info to send them (EPK, biopgraphy, etc.).

K.
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my EBMM photo ablumbs

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Actually Roberta the best way for an international artist is through the distributor in that particular country. We are represented by Mogar in Italy...Start there because we defer to them. Good luck!
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

thank you very much!!!!!! if my teacher can be an endorser it would be an amazing thing for him

User Info Menu

Ernie Ball Music Man endorser

Hello everybody!!!

I have always used EBMM products and I am a very happy JPX 7 strings model owner. I have used it to record my Ep, to make all of my videoclips ( in the last year and half) and every time I perform live my music or as a session player.
    I live in London since 6 months and in the hole City, there is no EBMM dealer or shop (you can find strings an other products but NO guitars or basses). I have been searching for that for a while now!

I am very surprised about this for 2 reasons: such a big name and absolutely great company should have their own shops, showroom in such an important, metropolitan city as London is and many musicians ask me "What instrument is that?" (Believe me, they don't know the company!) I wanted to try try and purchase a Majesty and I thought I could find it easily in the City, but it's not like that at all.
    I thought I had to let somebody know about this and I would really like to know if there is somebody that represents the company here in the United Kingdom in general! I would be more than happy to do something to help the brand to break through the walls of the city! I do hope to receive some advice soon!

Best regards

Mirko Fadda

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirko...96098840457732

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MirkoChannel

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/it/album/id908652429

Spotify: https://play.spotify.com/album/4ZAK8JiKPSccfCxLjGnBbz

User Info Menu

Mirko I know how you feel.

I've been looking at nearly every guitar shop that sell the majesty and all say not in stock or call for details.

This was why I first looked at shipping one from the USA but after various discussions on here, and veiws from both sides (big poppa included) i decided to wait for them to hit the shelves......

Still waiting.... exactly 12 month tomorrow since my DM from customer services at ebmm enquiring.

strings n things are the UK distributor if i remember rightly. But shops simply are not stocking these guitars without buyers lined up first. With a 2650 + price tag I understand why.

I have just bought a mk v (2500) but only after having the chance to go play it a couple of times and make sure it's what I wanted, after buying a Jem 7V a few years ago offline for 1900 I will never spend money on a blind purchase again. The guitar was just not for me at all, if I would of played it in a shop I would never of bought it.

Leaves the UK consumer in a very tricky position indeed.

It would be interesting to know how many majesty guitars have come into the UK from ebmm to strings n things?
    Last edited by dannyc09; 02-03-2015 at 06:40 PM.

User Info Menu

Outside of the US, endorsement enquiries should be made to your country's official distributor for EBMM (Strings & Things in the UK).
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my EBMM photo ablumbs

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service