Mariposa Green
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Your EVH Pride

User Info Menu

That was Bryans T-Black and I will say that it would be hard to find a more honest guy on the forum than him! Not to mention you beat me to it 59 lol, you came away with a hell of a guitar there. It is also one of the rarer colors with about only 600 produced.

Jeff that Purple is insane! Don't know where you scored that bad boy but it is one of the nicest Purple tops I have ever seen.

Okay mostly everyone knows I am a bit mentally challenged when it comes to computers. I have a few pics in my Photobucket account but it seems they changed things up and I am confused on how to transfer a picture. You used to just have to go in and size it for a forum or email. Now when I hit share- Facebook, Twitter or Email only pops up. Someone want to give me a hand here lol.

User Info Menu

Jeff, like the new site. I love your blue, what can we do to get that thing to a new home
    PRS Custom 24 Floyd artist package-Abalone
    PRS Custom 24 Floyd artist package-Bonnie Pink
    Axe FX II
    all mogami platinum/gold cables

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by straycat113 View Post
    Okay mostly everyone knows I am a bit mentally challenged when it comes to computers. I have a few pics in my Photobucket account but it seems they changed things up and I am confused on how to transfer a picture. You used to just have to go in and size it for a forum or email. Now when I hit share- Facebook, Twitter or Email only pops up. Someone want to give me a hand here lol.
    Mike, all you have to do is run the cursor/mouse over the pic (don't click on it to enlarge it, just hover over it) and you will see a mini options window come up around the pic, click inside the last text box for " IMG code " and it will copy the pic in the correct [img] format. Then go to the thread/post that you want to put it in and click paste - you're done!

User Info Menu

Slav what would I do without ya!

User Info Menu

Anytime Mike, nice EVH btw!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    just experimenting ....

very nice
    "You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea"
    Jack Handy

User Info Menu

Crap I just found another one I want to buy and I haven't even received my second one yet.
    I'm already at 15 guitars but man they all have different tops and I want them all.
    I had the same problem with Les Paul's and ended up with 6 Custom Shops.
    It's funny I drive a piece of **** car but I have 40K tied up in guitars.
    "You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea"
    Jack Handy

User Info Menu

Nice one there Mike !!
    Please Visit & Like ............

MUSIC MAN EVH Guitars

http://goo.gl/kDQMns

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Burst59 View Post
    Crap I just found another one I want to buy and I haven't even received my second one yet.
    I'm already at 15 guitars but man they all have different tops and I want them all.
    I had the same problem with Les Paul's and ended up with 6 Custom Shops.
    It's funny I drive a piece of **** car but I have 40K tied up in guitars.
    ha, you've got the bug. you're going to end up selling everything else you own for music man's dude. I've owned them all from prs to gibby etc and nothing compares to the evh/axis neck for me. you cant get any better for the money. welcome to the dark side
    PRS Custom 24 Floyd artist package-Abalone
    PRS Custom 24 Floyd artist package-Bonnie Pink
    Axe FX II
    all mogami platinum/gold cables

User Info Menu

@Straycat113 that amber quilt is KILLER! That's one of the better EVH tops I have seen!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lessthanone View Post
    ha, you've got the bug. you're going to end up selling everything else you own for music man's dude. I've owned them all from prs to gibby etc and nothing compares to the evh/axis neck for me. you cant get any better for the money. welcome to the dark side
    It's one of the easiest guitars to play plus those pickups are amazing. I brought it to my last band rehearsal and they loved it. I had a hard time staying off the bar though, I haven't had a Floyd for a while so I was dive bombing all over the place.
    That annoyed them a little bit. So I think I'll just stick with 3 and I'm done, I'm eye balling one those John Petrucci JPXI 6 BFR's. Just waiting for good deal on a used one to pop up.
    Jack Handy

User Info Menu

Nice amber one, Mike!

2018 Axis - BFR - Buckeye Burl
    2017 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord - Tahitian Blue
    2017 StingRay 5 - 30th Anniversary - Buttercream
    2013 Albert Lee - BFR - Pinkburst
    2013 Luke III - PDN - emerald green sparkle with an all rosewood neck
    2012 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord
    2012 Axis - PDN - Honeyburst
    2011 Axis - BFR - Black Sugar Roasted
    2009 Axis - Pink Quilt (Oinky)
    2006 StingRay - 30th Anniversary fretless
    1996 StingRay - 20th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Ya know, I would consider trading mine for a faded purple one, if someone would rather have the sun-burst. Must be faded though. PM if interested.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nobozos View Post
    Ya know, I would consider trading mine for a faded purple one, if someone would rather have the sun-burst. Must be faded though. PM if interested.
    Where were you 3 years ago!?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by straycat113 View Post
    Slav what would I do without ya!

Love the Amber, Nice condition. This is my next colour...
    1993 Trans Red EBMM EVH
    1993 Sunburst EBMM EVH
    1995 Trans Blue EBMM EVH
    1993 Trans Green EBMM EVH
    1994 Trans Amber EBMM EVH
    1992 Trans Purple EBMM EVH
    2011 Trans Purple EBMM Tribute
    1993 Trans Pink EBMM EVH
    2011 Trans Pink EBMM Axis Tribute
    2011 Trans Black EBMM Axis Tribute
    2015 Polor Noir Majesty
    2001 Trans Blue EBMM Custom Made EBMM Axis Super Sport