Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal

Thread: Steve morse #1 question

User Info Menu

Exclamation Steve morse #1 question

hey my names sam and i just picked up my first music man steve morse model last week, had my tech set it up and plays perfect now. I'm new on here so i don't know if this is where I'm suppose to ask questions at but my question is. on steve's #1 he has a different tail piece then on the production models. if you look,his tail piece is Black. almost like a graphite tech or something. its not chrome like the production models. i didnt know if anyone had talked to Tommy from Delaware and ask before what it was. If anyone knows or if Tommy could answer that would be great.

Thanks, Sam Thorne

User Info Menu

Hey- congrats! Killer guitar.

The first few from the run of 50 hand-signed Morses (of which Steve's is #1) have the black tailpiece. I don't believe there's anything special about it, other than it's black rather than chrome.

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

And we want pics!!
    Y2D PDN DOB 09/27/12
    Standard Morse DOB 07/17/12
    Darklord DOB 06/29/12
    Silhouette special all rosewood neck DOB 04/27/11
    25 anniv. BFR all rosewood neck. Nș 20 of 25 DOB 09/09/09

Mesa/Boogie MarkV head + 4x12 Recto Cab, Slant.

User Info Menu

Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

My Black Morse

Steve morse #1 question-imag0733-jpg

Bought it off a guy for 800$. BEST Guitar i have ever had and I've had over 20 in the last 6 years I've played.

when i got the guitar the guitar was not set up right, neck was bent like a ( because the guy had 12s on it... so second i saw it, i took the strings off and let it ride the whole way home 2 hours with nothing on to let it relax. once i got it home,i set it up with 10s straightened the neck and now is my fav guitar.

looking for another one or a luke if anyone knows someone looking to swap for a Esp Eclipse

User Info Menu

Love my morse 6 bolt. Never noticed the black tail piece on Steves

User Info Menu

I know this doesn't answer your question.....but sweet guitar. I've had mine 10 months now - now that I'm used to the controls, I love it......for live, cover band playing it really gives you everything you could need.
    ...is playing with his....is practicing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post
    I know this doesn't answer your question.....but sweet guitar. I've had mine 10 months now - now that I'm used to the controls, I love it......for live, cover band playing it really gives you everything you could need.

Im a studio musician out of orlando and it beats the hell out of bringing a few guitars to the studio. i can bring this one and nail almost any sound a artist wants. I freaking LOVE IT, i love it so much I've got a craving to get another one. or a Luke. I've got a Esp Eclipse up for grabs if someone wants to do a swap.
    great guitar that i used for a few shows opening up for Charlie wilson and New Edition as well as a few others. i have not gotten the chance to play the morse live yes but I'm ready to be playing it in front of crowds 15k+ again