New banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you store your EBMM cases?

User Info Menu

How do you store your EBMM cases?

I tried to search the forum on this topic. I didn't really find an answer, but I thought I remembered an old thread about this topic. I was wondering if there was something new on that topic.

How do you multiple EBMM-owners store your cases? I'm looking for a rack for my guitars.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

In my garage. My wife will let me keep them there!

J
    www.myspace.com/gordonsalive
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jonnydubai
    Sub1 HH trem blue
    Silo Special (Metal Flake Green)
    Axis SS (trans orange)
    Fender Richie Kotzen Tele (bronze burst)

ENGL Blackmore 100
    Mesa Roadster 2x12
    Digitech CM-2, Digital Delay
    Morley Bad horsie 2
    Boss Octaver 2

User Info Menu

I claimed a closet in the attic, where I can fit them upright. My guitars are in a stand in the same room. Only downside is that it get's pretty hot there in the summer, so in that period I put them in their case and under our bed...
    EBMM - AL MM90 White
    EBMM - AL HH Black Sugar Roasted Maple
    EBMM - Armada Black flamed
    EBMM - JP7 White
    EBMM - Cutlass Vintage Turquoise
    EBMM - Stingray Starry Night

Mesa Boogie RA-100
    Yamaha THR5

User Info Menu

I store the case in my closet, and only keep out the guitar or two I am using. The rest are in the cases in the closet vertical.

User Info Menu

Most are vertical in a closet.
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

Horizontal in my loft room.

I'm looking for an answer to "How do you store your amps?"
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

In my boiler room, I've built a shelf around them so they're contained. Man, they take up a lot of room.

Hey Spud- at my place, it's storing the cabs that's a problem! The amps are tidy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Dubai View Post
    In my garage. My wife will let me keep them there!

J
    Actually, my search for a rack-storage solution was mandated by my fiancee! She wants my closet for household supplies!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat View Post
    I store the case in my closet, and only keep out the guitar or two I am using. The rest are in the cases in the closet vertical.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeller View Post
    Most are vertical in a closet.
    Yeah. I used to do that. Now, I'm being kicked out of the closet!

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    I'm looking for an answer to "How do you store your amps?"
    I'm trying to come up with a solution to organize amps and pedals so that it's all neat, accessible, and not an eye sore.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

I have them in my own closet. (my wife has a few closets...I get 1).
    7/29/04 EBMM Sub1 X11376 oil/wax neck, gloss black body, faux binding, HSS w/5 way and silent circuit
    keep in mind that you are talking about four pieces of wood two pots one switch a trem along with springs two pickups and some wire.....BP

User Info Menu

I slide 2 under each bed. Perfect fit. Gig bags, I stuff two in the guitar shipping box and store those in the attic.

EBMM Game Changer - HSH
    EBMM Armada - Black
    EBMM Majesty 7 - Arctic Dream
    EBMM Luke III - 2014 PDN Neptune Blue HH - Roasted
    EBMM Luke III - Olive Gold - HSS - Roasted Maple Neck
    EBMM Axis - Trans Gold Quilt -Roasted Maple Neck
    EBMM Albert Lee - True Gold - Roasted Maple Neck - Mahogany Body - MM90's - Piezo - Hardtail
    EBMM Albert Lee - Classic White - RW Neck - MM90's - Piezo - Hardtail
    SBMM JP50 - Stealth Black
    SBMM AX30 - White
    SBMM AX40 - Trans Blue
    SBMM Silo20 - Black
    SBMM Ray 34

User Info Menu

In a closet and the music room-vertical. Whatever you do don't ever stack guitars horizontally.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    In my boiler room, I've built a shelf around them so they're contained. Man, they take up a lot of room.

Hey Spud- at my place, it's storing the cabs that's a problem! The amps are tidy

Yep same here. They are in my utility/workroom in the basement on shelves that I built. I keep the cases 1ft above the floor and most have the guitars in them - I do run a dehumidifier to keep it below 70%
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I will discuss with her the idea of elevating off the floor. I'm not a handy guy. So, I don't know about the idea of my building anything. I think that might be a bad idea. Currently, I have them sitting on top of some Ikea bookshelves that look like 4x12 cabinets. I might have to adapt a similar solution.

User Info Menu

Mine are all lined up in my living room.
    i also have problems with the 4x12 cabs , I have one stored in my friends music store another 4x12 and 1x12 cab in the closet and also two 2x12 cabs in my living room. Really I have too much stuff I need to start deciding which ones to keep and which ones to sell. All my pedals are in a box in the closet i need cabinets like I saw steve vai use in his studio.
    Gio

Steve Morse Y2D with Floyd Rose
    Blueburst Steve Morse standard
    Purple Sterling Axis

User Info Menu

like that

EVH Hardtail Red 1995
    Axis Sport SSS Trem Transparent Purple 1998
    Axis Sport MM90 Trem Transparent Orange 1999
    Axis SS Hardtail Piezo Honeyburst 2007
    Albert Lee MM90 Hardtail Dargie Delight 2007
    Bongo 4HH Stealth 2007