Ultra Burly

Thread: Saddle part missing on piezo JP - Troubleshoot

User Info Menu

Saddle part missing on piezo JP - Troubleshoot

Hello,

While changing strings, a piece from one of the saddles fell off and I lost it. My guitar is piezo-equipped and the piezo system won't work without it. How can I go about fixing this? Should I order a part? If so, what's its part number and who should I contact? I'm in Canada.

I included a picture of the bridge in this link: imgur: the simple image sharer

Thank you for helping me out.

User Info Menu

Contact EBMM customer service! They'll be able to answer all your questions and get you whatever parts you need. That's what they are there for!

And welcome to the forum!
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

I had this same issue today and Customer Service set me straight. New saddle is on the way!
    Joe

User Info Menu

I got same problem with that piezo saddle part, but mine felt off from 6th string saddle. I sent mail to EBMM customer service and wating for answer. Is it problem becuse im from Croatia(Europe), but i dont know where to find that part. glad to find some glue about this problem

User Info Menu

I recently had the same problem with my year-old Majesty (only with my A string saddle). I am able to keep the piece intact just by string pressure, but changing strings is an exercise in care not to lose this rice-sized piece.

Has anyone tried gluing it in place, and if so, what kind of glue would be best?