The Vault
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The long wait for my Arctic Dream Majesty is driving me insane!!!

User Info Menu

There are stores online that sometimes have the Polar Noir in Stock.
    2005-JP6 RED PEARL
    2012-JPXI BLACK ONYX
    2013-JPXII BALI BURST
    2014-MAJESTY ARCTIC DREAM
    2015-JP15 BLUEBERRY BURST (#57-300)
    2015-JPXII CHERRY SUGAR

User Info Menu

Couldn't find them in musiciansfriend, guitarcenter and sweetwater. where should i look into for a 7 string polar noir?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soheil View Post
    Couldn't find them in musiciansfriend, guitarcenter and sweetwater. where should i look into for a 7 string polar noir?
    It looks like this place has it.Music Man John Petrucci Majesty 7-String Electric Guitar in Polar Noir | Guitar Hangar

User Info Menu

Thank you

User Info Menu

The long wait for my Arctic Dream Majesty is driving me insane!!!

Good luck!!!! Now you have me thinking about getting the Majesty in Polar Noir also!!!! 😳
    2005-JP6 RED PEARL
    2012-JPXI BLACK ONYX
    2013-JPXII BALI BURST
    2014-MAJESTY ARCTIC DREAM
    2015-JP15 BLUEBERRY BURST (#57-300)
    2015-JPXII CHERRY SUGAR

User Info Menu

I am in the same boat , waiting on a 6 and 7 Majesty.

Quote Originally Posted by kmontano96 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I ordered a Majesty 7 string in Arctic Dream from Sweetwater in late October, and I was initially told that I would receive the majestic guitar in late January.

However, I recently called Sweetwater and discovered that my guitar may not come until March...

And so I reach out to my fellow Majesty lovers and owners, how did you handle such a difficult process of waiting such a long time for the best guitar known to all of mankind? I need words of motivation to keep me patient.

I have also been thinking of canceling my order to get a Majesty in order for me to get a JP7 in Mystic Dream.

Should I wait, or should I just get my other favorite JP model?
    Hi , know where you are coming from. I think it is worth the wait , I have been waiting since September, my thoughts are we have waited this long , I think when you finally get it delivered and play it for 2 hours you will be saying " I am so glad I didn't cancel the order, ( On the other hand if you cancel the order , it will speed up the production as your order will go to the next on the list lol

User Info Menu

Finally getting my Majesty back from Warranty Repair... This was tough...

User Info Menu

I called Sweetwater last Friday, and they are getting some Arctic Dream 7 string shipments this Monday! If all goes well with inspection, I'll have my Majesty by the end of this week!

User Info Menu

I feel for you man, I live in the States and I received my Majesty almost 1 1/2 months ago, only to have to send it off 2 days later to have a list of things repaired on it. I am hoping to get it back maybe end of next week so March 6th, which would bring it to almost 2 months yikes.

User Info Menu

I received my Majesty back after Warranty Repairs today and she's perfect!!! It's been a month and a half, it was a long wait...
    I forgot what it felt like, what a work of art!!! Thank you Music Man Customer Service!!!!

User Info Menu

Great to hear Rain27, I Hope my Majesty when it arrives is perfect as well

User Info Menu

My Arctic Dream Majesty should be at my door within an hour! So excited!!!

User Info Menu

PICS PICS PICS!!!! Or, it doesn't exist....
    EBMM BFR Morse Tahitian Blue S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

waiting for 7 in polar noir to become available...it seems that it will be a long wait

User Info Menu

did you receive yours already?