Everlast
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    ^
    I love those photos ...... here's an old one of mine .... nothing like a "nice rear" !!

It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-albert-lee-jpg

(cover plate signed by Albert and Steve Vai)
    Hahahahahahahaha, that's excellent Spud!!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Saw that post on the F/B group this morning!
    I'm diggin' that Music Zoo special edition!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Nice pics spud need to post a new pic of mine

User Info Menu

New AL Mystic Prism color, #1 out of 5 to be made!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Twang Banger
    Raiford, Fla
    --

2011 Metallic Blue - Albert Lee HH/vibrato
    2019 Mystic Prism - Albert Lee SSS/vibrato (#1 of 5)

User Info Menu

Twang Banger, very nice man!!!

Congrats, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Todd from Big Head Todd and the Monsters

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 01-10-2020 at 09:38 AM.

User Info Menu

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Nice picture

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twang Banger View Post
    New AL Mystic Prism color, #1 out of 5 to be made!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Drooling with envy here
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Just spied this on the interwebs

Artist in Focus: Q&A with Sam Sugarman of Childish Gambino – Ernie Ball Music Man

EBMM: Shifting gears a bit, let’s talk instruments. The Albert Lee is your go-to guitar, how has that instrument been the one you gravitate to the most?

SS: It’s hard to explain why something feels good. I think I wanted a guitar that played like something I was already really familiar with, but that looked unique and different; that still had something classic about it. I also liked the idea of having something fairly light. The Albert Lee comes from a sort of Strat universe, which is what I grew up playing. I have two Albert Lee’s I play on everything, one with single coils and one with humbuckers. They cover everything I need for almost every occasion. Ultimately, I believe a guitar is more personal and about feel than anything else. If you have really good pickups and know how to play the damn thing well.. the majority of the sound from that point is gonna be about the amp and pedals. So more than anything, it’s about picking it up a guitar and feeling inspired and excited. That’s what those guitars bring to the table for me more than anything else.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 03-06-2020 at 08:08 PM.

User Info Menu

"" I believe a guitar is more personal and about feel than anything else. ""
    I agree with this statement, on a personal level...

LOVE that Orange also!
    Last edited by xjbebop; 03-07-2020 at 09:51 AM.
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

from the FB group...

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Here's my ALHH - great to be back in the family to stay! Sorry for the sideways pics - not sure why it's doing that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-alebmm5-jpg   It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-alebmm1-jpg  
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    EBMM AL HT Trans Walnut Rosewood Neck S/N G77991 DOB 9/16/16
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."