Strap Blocks
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    NOT VAULT! These should be available to us in Europe too!
    Easy Jason, maybe they'll start making Vault items available to all. I'm curious to see if anything comes from this. I know for the Big Poppa AL, they had a super switch but weren't happy with it. You could handle the swithcing via partial game changer electronics and a push/push or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Wouldn't be only Glen.....
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I hear you. I've liked what I've seen of the AL offerings, but unable to love them personally and lack of funds doesn't help either.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

I didn't mean to be rude, just desperate!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    I'd like to see a run with three mini hums with St Vincent switching.
    +1
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    I didn't mean to be rude, just desperate!
    Dude, you weren't, I get it, been hearing it for years. Since they are selling online, it could happen there are other companies that do it this way, I won't mention them out of respect.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Now that Albert Picture is exciting!
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...d-may-28-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies