New Slinkys March 2020
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.

User Info Menu

I'm on a mission ... .... bump
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

My HH Al. Love it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-_dsc0091-jpg  
    @end, love_take = love_make
    Now playing: Silhouette 20th Anniversary, hardtail, rosewood, non-match, 10s.

User Info Menu

Here's my other Albert in SSS with rosewood neck from the Albert Lee HH. This one has Fishman Fluence single coils.

Debating if I should put the HH pickups back on the Albert Lee HH before I sell it.

It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-img_2202-jpg
    It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-img_2203-jpg
    EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst
    2017 - St. Vincent - Stealth Black

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

User Info Menu

Here is mine due in next week. These photos of my actual guitar are far better than I could ever take. Love that fat sustain block in the second pic!

Luke III H/H April 23rd 2012

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by auxren View Post
    I might as well share a picture of the love of my life.

Wowza!!! Best looking AL I've ever seen. Sweet axe.

User Info Menu

My '07 Dargie Delight...the only hardtail MM90 AL Dargie they made with Piezo...autographed by the man himself back in 2013

My '09 Dargie Delight II

And my '11 HH in Dorado Gold

Bought both the Dargies here a few years ago. Both are for sale on Reverb because I don't have enough posts to list them here.

User Info Menu

OK another two. Not mine, but don't forget about these two wonderful AL HHH protos (in the second pic I see another red HHH hanging on the wall, I think we didnīt see thet so far?)

Last edited by banjoplayer; 02-16-2015 at 12:45 AM.
    blueburst Steve Morse Standard, Jan 03, 2005
    pinkburst Albert Lee, Jul 13, 1994
    cinnamon SUB1, Mar 08, 2004
    vintage gold reflex, June 22, 2011

My Band: Groove Bang

User Info Menu

Attachment 27269Attachment 27270

Hopefuly, the MANNNN will sign all three next week!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by banjoplayer View Post
    OK another two. Not mine, but don't forget about these two wonderful AL HHH protos (in the second pic I see another red HHH hanging on the wall, I think we didnīt see thet so far?)

...whoa....!!!!!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by banjoplayer View Post

If memory serves me right they were having a hard time finding a 6 way super switch that was up to their quality standards. Though I've thought that if they used the same concept as the JP Majesty (parts of the GameChanger) that whole switch issue goes away.

The blue one with the maple neck and rosewood fret board I have always loved.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

I have always loved that orange one... I have thought about taking my HHAL and having it repainted to match that one... Updating the guard as well.

That BFR AL looks amazing. I came so close to ordering it's twin!
    Trans Gold Axis- Flame (DOB 12.13.1996)
    Trans Green Axis Sport (DOB 12.02.1997)
    Trans Green Axis- Quilt (DOB 03.14.2000)
    Black HH Albert Lee (DOB 12.01.2009)
    Honey Roasted Axis - Quilt (DOB 09.20.2012)
    White HSS Silo Spec (DOB 02.03.2014)

User Info Menu

I just may do the mod to my AL's to match the two BP is playing......new guards routed for a simple three way toggle switch!
    Luke III H/H April 23rd 2012

User Info Menu

"If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425539547-189154-jpgIt's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425539568-177448-jpg

This is my "one off" EBMM Albert Lee SSS done up in the famous "Mary Kaye" signature finishes all
    The way down to the hardware and magnet poles in gold! Mary Kaye is my actual Aunty.. Mahalo to Brian, Tomas and everyone at EBMM for building this special build I'm very grateful.. You can hear this guitar at work on my new single (Singing the Blues). Aloha
    EBMM artist.
    Albert Lee HH (in production)
    AXIS SPORT
    SBMM AX30
    SBMM JP100
    SBMM SILO30
    SUB RAY4
    SUB RAY5
    EB-WAH
    EB-JRVP

User Info Menu

It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425539907-608798-jpg

This was my first Albert Lee HH and still till this day it's my favorite.. Also the same guitar I'm features with on both the ernie ball and MusicMan websites in my artist pic.. Great guitar.. Hard to play other guitars once you get to feel that all rosewood neck..
    EBMM artist.
    Albert Lee HH (in production)
    AXIS SPORT
    SBMM AX30
    SBMM JP100
    SBMM SILO30
    SUB RAY4
    SUB RAY5
    EB-WAH
    EB-JRVP