EBMM Stingray bass blue
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.

User Info Menu

The first known AL HH, made for endorser Nick Diener, aka (NickDanger, forum name) of The Swellers.

http://forums.ernieball.com/music-ma...bucker-al.html

Note the maple neck and rosewood fret board.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 03-08-2015 at 06:29 AM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Wow, some really beautiful examples here. A credit to the company that makes them !

Just realised I have not added my 2009 orange firemist to the list.

Rare to see anything in this discontinued colour. Has the metal flake effect.

It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-al-sss-flake-jpg
    It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-al-sss-jpg
    Last edited by bazxkr; 03-08-2015 at 03:40 AM.

User Info Menu

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bazxkr View Post
    Wow, some really beautiful examples here. A credit to the company that makes them !

It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-al-sss-flake-jpg
    It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-al-sss-jpg
    Orange Firemist, that looks like Copperhead bronze, have you had it check in the Serial number sticky?

If it's Copperhead bronze, then it is rare, it was a Guitar Center Special. Did you get it new or used?

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

That baby blue "prototype" is an amazing find, Glenn...I love it!

2018 Axis - BFR - Buckeye Burl
    2017 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord - Tahitian Blue
    2017 StingRay 5 - 30th Anniversary - Buttercream
    2013 Albert Lee - BFR - Pinkburst
    2013 Luke III - PDN - emerald green sparkle with an all rosewood neck
    2012 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord
    2012 Axis - PDN - Honeyburst
    2011 Axis - BFR - Black Sugar Roasted
    2009 Axis - Pink Quilt (Oinky)
    2006 StingRay - 30th Anniversary fretless
    1996 StingRay - 20th Anniversary

User Info Menu

This one has the push pull tone knob......just a great guitar!

Luke III H/H April 23rd 2012

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tollie View Post
    That baby blue "prototype" is an amazing find, Glenn...I love it!
    Brian, I was checking out the Swellers site and Nick still plays it. It is/was very cool!!

Glen |B)

User Info Menu

--LOVE-- this color, whatever it's called!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    --LOVE-- this color, whatever it's called!
    Great under rated color that's for sure.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Mine just got an attitude adjustment in the form of Bareknuckle Crawler pickups. It's delicious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-11056030_749378418503093_1833685903_n-jpg  
    Silhouette Special - HSS Tangerine Pearl
    Silhouette Special - HSS PDN Tobacco Burst
    Albert Lee - HH Rosewood Neck

I want to punt Floyd Rose Tremolos in to space

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Orange Firemist, that looks like Copperhead bronze, have you had it check in the Serial number sticky?

If it's Copperhead bronze, then it is rare, it was a Guitar Center Special. Did you get it new or used?

Glenn |B)
    Picked it up used on here about 2010/2011 was in shop new condition and still is.
    Was told it was the firemist but have put a request in the sticky to get MM to confirm.
    It is very difficult to capture correctly.

User Info Menu

Nice one guys - some great photos so far and almost 3000 views to date!! - certainly attracting a bit of interest.
    If the weather is dry this weekend, I'll take some photos of my 3 X Als. It's about time I took some new ones.

So if anyone hasn't posted photos yet or feel like taking some new photos this week end - go for it!
    This is turning into a nice little Albert Thread.

Thanks for that.
    Spud
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

Picked it up used on here about 2010/2011 was in shop new condition and still is.
    Was told it was the firemist but have put a request in the sticky to get MM to confirm.
    It is very difficult to capture correctly.
    AJ has just confirmed it is orange firemist guys. So at least that put's that to bed.

User Info Menu

Last edited by mdb; 04-27-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Traded in for an amp

User Info Menu

Gorgeous!