BFR October 2019
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikeller View Post
    Sky Blue just like my JP6! Looks great Mike!
    My Children
    Music Man JP6 Sky Blue
    SBMM AX40D (GC Exclusive) Officially purple but looks pink
    Peavey Wolfgang (Custom Shop) Dark Blue Flame Top, Rosewood fretboard
    Fender American (All Rosewood Neck) Daphne Blue, w/Custom Shop Fat 50's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coldsummer View Post
    My number one :-)

Cold Summer, what color is that?
    My Children
    Music Man JP6 Sky Blue
    SBMM AX40D (GC Exclusive) Officially purple but looks pink
    Peavey Wolfgang (Custom Shop) Dark Blue Flame Top, Rosewood fretboard
    Fender American (All Rosewood Neck) Daphne Blue, w/Custom Shop Fat 50's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beamer128 View Post
    Cold Summer, what color is that?
    That's mint green if memory serves me right. First run, they had pastel colors, robins egg blue, and pastel yellow and ivory white and finally coral red.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Anyone on here own a coral red? Also, does anyone know where there might be a definitive list of the colours ALs have been available in?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beamer128 View Post
    Sky Blue just like my JP6! Looks great Mike!
    Great color huh? !!!! I saw your JP6 - very nice!
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

I had a mint green AL HH and sold it to buy another EBMM. I have regretted it since - hope to have another HH someday
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    Anyone on here own a coral red? Also, does anyone know where there might be a definitive list of the colours ALs have been available in?
    Funny you asked for that, I looked when I posted it, but that was on the old MM website. Maybe some from EBMM can throw up the list.

The coral red was pretty cool. Here's one from a Google search.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

My stolen Coral red:

Was a great guitar; thankfully my black one with trem (its replacement) is equally amazing.

User Info Menu

That coral red is killer. My ideal next AL would be that guitar with MM90 or SSS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    That coral red is killer. My ideal next AL would be that guitar with MM90 or SSS
    Not 100% sure, but if memory serves me right, there was a limited run in coral. I know there was some Silo Specials in this color. Can't quite remember if they ever did AL MM90's or SSS. But you could always pickup an MM90 or SSS and have it refinished to Coral, win/win.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

yeah.... good luck picking up an MM90 AL anymore.... they seem to be few and far between...
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    yeah.... good luck picking up an MM90 AL anymore.... they seem to be few and far between...
    They are out there, but they are like trying to find an Axis Sport, you gotta be on the hunt at all times and when you do find one, you've gotta be prepared to buy it. They do show up, from time to time.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

I'm certainly not above getting a guitar refinished, but to hard to bring myself to do when a guitar is in great condition. I've only had one refinished to another colour where the original had been abused and I was rescuing it. And I have not seen any ALs for sale that I would call abused. Folks seem to look after their Balls.

User Info Menu

Smile 2012 MM GC edition

Hey Folks,
    I'm the newb.
    I just purchased this a couple months ago. I've already put a new pickguard assembly on it.
    Not sure if I want to play any of my other 6+ guitars anymore. :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's about time for a "New Albert Lee photo thread" Post pics of yer Albert here.-img_0075-3-jpg  

User Info Menu

Nice welcome and congrats!!!

Glenn |B)