Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bummer!!!!

User Info Menu

Super Bummer!!!!

I lost Both of my marshall amps!!! My only amps, i have been moving around a bit, but had just settled into a nice place and where i could actually play my amps outloud,( instead of pod into headphones) like i have for the last year. But to my horror,the storage faciltiy that they were in got broken into and they were stolen! Im almost in tears, i had one of those amps since i was young, along with my very first strat that my late father got me at 13. I have had a very sad year, i have been through a lot, a lot of loss, i dont want to get into it but i lost the closest person to me last dec 5 2013 to heart failure at age 30. She was my life, we were together for almost 4 years,and i never mentioned it here because it felt out of place, but now my last bit of possesions were stolen, and im on the verge of a complete breakdown. Thank god i have a new wonderful girlfriend that fully understands me and what ive been through. I guess i still have my health, my home/apt, my job, and my girl. Thank god for that, but man am i down. I am so, so sad. I am at a loss.
    Last edited by Eric O'Reilly; 02-13-2015 at 11:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eric O'Reilly View Post
    I lost Both of my marshall amps!!! My only amps, i have been moving around a bit, but had just settled into a nice place and where i could actually play my amps outloud,( instead of pod into headphones) like i have for the last year. But to my horror,the storage faciltiy that they were in got broken into and they were stolen! Im almost in tears, i had one of those amps since i was young, along with my very first strat that my late father got me at 13. I have had a very sad year, i have been through a lot, a lot of loss, i dont want to get into it but i lost the closest person to me last dec 5 2013 to heart failure at age 30. She was my life, we were together for almost 4 years,and i never mentioned it here because it felt out of place, but now my last bit of possesions were stolen, and im on the verge of a complete breakdown. Thank god i have a new wonderful girlfriend that fully understands me and what ive been through. I guess i still have my health, my home/apt, my job, and my girl. Thank god for that, but man am i down. I am so, so sad. I am at a loss.
    sorry to hear that...that's a really disappointing....People nowdays are very rude and don't have respect....there are thiefs and crime everywhere....that's why a chose to buy a portable mini speaker together with my IPAD mini with JAMUP to jam anywhere without bringin my more expensive amps and stuff.....my expensive stuff stay at home locked at my secret personal private studio...ah well...sorry again bummer for your misfortune
    Last edited by MesaMan; 02-13-2015 at 11:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Man, I'm really sorry for you
    It makes me sick to hear of all those bastards stealing other people's stuff, that someone had to work hard for to afford it
    Does the police investigate the case? I hope they find those idiots, and get your stuff back
    Do you have serialnumbers of the Amps and/or Pics, so we can keep an eye out for it?
    Music Man JP7 PDN 2012 Honey Roasted #F20403
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2013 Emerald Green Sparkle #G68213
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2014 Neptune Blue Roasted #G71474
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2016 Starry Night #G77086
    Music Man Bongo 5HH PDN 2015 Vintage Tobacco Burst #F44860

User Info Menu

Sorry for your pain.....a lot for anyone to go through. If you still have valuables in the storage facility get them out. I have friends that had their facility robbed twice. Apparently they came back to get more. I really am sorry and hope brighter days are ahead!
    Luke III H/H April 23rd 2012

User Info Menu

Eric, I am so sorry for your losses, especially last December. That is very sad to hear.

I wonder if the storage place has insurance to cover your gear? What about a full refund of the storage fees you paid all year? That's the least they could do.

Good luck and hang in there, my friend.

2018 Axis - BFR - Buckeye Burl
    2017 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord - Tahitian Blue
    2017 StingRay 5 - 30th Anniversary - Buttercream
    2013 Albert Lee - BFR - Pinkburst
    2013 Luke III - PDN - emerald green sparkle with an all rosewood neck
    2012 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord
    2012 Axis - PDN - Honeyburst
    2011 Axis - BFR - Black Sugar Roasted
    2009 Axis - Pink Quilt (Oinky)
    2006 StingRay - 30th Anniversary fretless
    1996 StingRay - 20th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Dude, I am so sorry to hear that. Not about the gear, but about your wife. Life simply isn't fair and doesn't make sense sometime, take care of that girl.

On the lesser note, I had a early 70's mint 100w marshall w/4x12 basketweave cab, and a '74 Gibson Les Paul ~ all were stolen out of my apt when I was in college. It just plain sucks sometime.
    '97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple (HSS, Floyd)
    '11 JP6 Pearl White (Loaded)
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 PDN Axis Honey Burst
    '12 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset (Floyd)
    '12 JPX Barolo

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

User Info Menu

Man - it rains, it pours - glad to hear you have an understanding person close by...

And then you got all of us to commiserate too!

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

User Info Menu

really sorry for your losses
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully the gear may be recovered, very unfortunate about your love.
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, im at work right now just thinking how to get back on track, i mean gear comes and goes, but when i opened up that locker and saw my possesions gone.... It all just hit me like a ton of bricks. And i really took it hard, thank God i have a pretty good outlook on things, but man... How much can I take? I just needed to vent, and thanks to everyone who listened.

User Info Menu

Im thinking of maybe a used peavey 5150 combo, i always wanted one. Or maybe something real small like a cool little 5 or 1 watt amp with good gain. I love the sound of the 5150 though, but its alot of power, id probably never put it past 1 or 2. But i always wanted that tone. Any suggestions? I really love this forum. Its like a family, we can talk gear, personal life, and so on. I really was just so sad yesterday when that happened and i was really at the end of my rope, but now im cooling down, and feeling a little better.

User Info Menu

And thanks again for everyones condolences, that was the hardest event in my life that I ever had to endure. And sometimes i think this forum and its friendly atmosphere really help me get by, i mean shortly after it happened i started to come here again just for a sense of normality, and it really helped. My thanks once again to everyone.

User Info Menu

Hey, Eric - good attitude buddy - the forum here is an "oasis of peace" for many of us - indulge a little extra to feel better!

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

User Info Menu

Did the facility have video security?
    Maybe check tapes?
    Sorry to hear about the gear and your lady at such a crazy young age.
    KEITH
    FAMOUSLY SNARKY SINCE 2003

User Info Menu

Sorry bro. That's awful. Keep your chin up & relish in what you have left.
    25th Anniversary,Venetian Red Quilt,Maple neck,G47369,
    Axis Supersport BFR,Tobacco Burst,Rosewood neck,G47057,
    Axis Tribute,Purple Quilt, Maple neck, G54353
    EVH Red Quilt Hard Tail,Maple neck,87269
    Semi-Hollow Super Sport, Neptune Blue,G72992
    EVH Purple Flame,Maple Neck,84096
    Silo Special,Sky Blue,Hard Tail,G70886