Mariposa Green
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teramaze full album stream premiere!

User Info Menu

Teramaze full album stream premiere!

Hey guys
    Here is the full album stream of my band TERAMAZE- HER HALO.
    PROG MAGAZINE UK review: Aussie prog metallers produce an exceptional work of real depth.This Melbourne/Geelong band are clearly superb musicians, but the uber-shred attitude beloved of so many occupants of this particular subgenre is not for them: they approach the music from a two-pronged base of melody and contemplative lyrical content.While the songs gain great depth from the faith-based writing process, they’re subtle and thought-provoking in their message. The way the songs are constructed from the melody up gives this album the depth and resonance of major works in this genre, such as Queensr˙che’s Operation: Mindcrime or Dream Theater’s Scenes From A Memory. There’s brutal power when needed, as on the title track or For The Innocent, while elsewhere, the 13-minute opener An Ordinary Dream and the closing one-two of Broken and Delusions Of Grandeur truly scale epic peaks. The more you listen, the more certain you become that Her Halo is one of the finest prog metal releases of recent years. Exceptional.
    Endorsed by Ernie Ball Music Man Guitars USA.
    Featured on the music man Artist page: http://www.music-man.com/artists/dean-wells.html
    Custom Reflex (emerald green sparkle burst/ebony roasted neck)
    25th Anniversary Ernie Ball quilt.
    Reflex/GameChanger Maple neck HSH
    BFR LUKE Emerald Burst Flame top
    LUKE pearl blue
    REFLEX- Maple Neck White/Black

Want list Steve Morse Y2D Blue
    Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

I was literally just about to post this, but glad you did instead. Dean, I've probably said this a million times, but I hope this album really puts you guys on everyone's radar. I'm only on track 6 right now, and I've had goosebumps since the first note of song 1. "For the Innocent" has one of the nastiest, brutal, hooky riffs I've ever heard. What an incredible song.

As a metal/guitar fan, this year (especially the last 2 months) has been crazy full of new music from Iron Maiden, Slayer, Stryper, Act of Defiance, Joe Satriani, Queensryche, The Winery Dogs, Trivium, etc. But the new Teramaze is what's been the most anticipated for me. And, even on my first listen, I'm farking blown away. To say "Her Halo" is exceptional is an understatement. And I mean that in all sincerity. Good, new music just excites me. I've been a metal fan since I was 10 years (so, yeah, 35 years ago) old and my CD collection is absurd. Sometimes you think you've heard it all, and then something like this comes along and it's simply thrilling to me. This album is going to be on repeat on my work computer and in my car for a stupid long time, just like the previous two albums were. Maybe even longer. It's brilliant.

I know everyone on this board has a super wide taste in music, but I hope everyone grabs a copy of this CD to support the BEST prog metal band out there. I hope BP puts a gigantic poster of Dean on the EBMM HQ building. And I hope someone wises up and gets these guys on tour in the US and everywhere else around the globe so I can say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

Congrats on a masterful piece of art, Dean. And thank you for sharing it with us. Can't wait to get my CD next week. \M/ \M/
    -Devin

User Info Menu

just pre ordered it!!!
    2014 LAG Arkane 1000 master
    2018 SBMM jp160 black metallic
    2018 SBMM JP60 mystic dream
    2016 EBMM JP6 Sapphire black

User Info Menu

Holy Carp! Deano melting faces yet again with the mighty Reflex!!!!! \m/ \m/ x 1,000,000,000,000!!!!

Rock on Dean!! This one will be purchased for sure as the others were ! Now, get to the States will ya so we can watch you rock live!!

Steve

EDIT - only got the first song not the whole album. Oh well - will make the anticipation of 10/30 release that much more fun!! Can't wait!
    Last edited by edhalen; 10-23-2015 at 12:26 PM.
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

cheers guys
    Featured on the music man Artist page: http://www.music-man.com/artists/dean-wells.html
    LUKE pearl blue

Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

Epic dean... Epic....
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

2019 Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

User Info Menu

wow outstanding album, congrats on the album and i see big things for you and your band in the future...
    Sterling JP60 Mystic Green
    Ernie Ball Music Man Axis

User Info Menu

thanks guys
    LUKE pearl blue

Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

Dean, I have a quick question for you. There's a recording of an elderly man talking about death and love half way through the first song. Is that from a movie? What a powerfully emotional epic that song is. Can't tell you how many times I listened to it and the album over the wknd. Absolutely blown away.

User Info Menu

Dean, great stuff. Pre-ordered through iTunes.
    Play Ball!!

User Info Menu

thanks guys
    LUKE pearl blue

Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

Purchased! Simply amazing work by your band Dean! Rock on!
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

thanks EDhalen
    LUKE pearl blue

Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com

User Info Menu

Great stuff! This is progressive metal as it should be played... Great melodies at the first place, not just senseless 8 string bs... Tnx for sharing!

User Info Menu

thanks mate, glad you digging it!!
    LUKE pearl blue

Armada Black burst.

my band TERAMAZE
    www.teramaze.com.au
    My production page
    www.dwellsmusic.com