VPJR Tuner Launch

Thread: NGD no wrenches or manual?

User Info Menu

NGD no wrenches or manual?

I just received my Majesty Artisan Azzuro. Stunning. Does EBMM ship wrenches or manuals with their new guitars? This is the first guitar I ever purchased that didn't include either. Not a big deal but I'm curious.

User Info Menu

My Al and my Silo Spec didn't come with wrenches. I can't remember any of my EBMM guitars coming with a manual either.
    Trans Gold Axis- Flame (DOB 12.13.1996)
    Trans Green Axis Sport (DOB 12.02.1997)
    Trans Green Axis- Quilt (DOB 03.14.2000)
    Black HH Albert Lee (DOB 12.01.2009)
    Honey Roasted Axis - Quilt (DOB 09.20.2012)
    White HSS Silo Spec (DOB 02.03.2014)

User Info Menu

My Axis had wrenches that came with it
    EBMM Axis BFR (Blue Berry Burst)

User Info Menu

No manual or wrenches with my new MM guitars. Hang tag, polishing cloth, photo copied battery compartment instructions and that was it.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

I think maybe only Floyd-equipped guitars, but I might be wrong. I have bought five MM guitars and don't recall receiving wrenches or a manual. (No Floyd-equipped guitars.)
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP - Black Cherry Burst
    '14 ASS Semi MM90 - Honey Burst
    '16 Axis - Trans Gold Quilt

Fractal AX-8
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Seymour Duncan PowerStage 170
    Headrush FRFR-112

User Info Menu

that explains why the pawn shop didn't have any manual for my beautiful Majesty, purple, @ an excellent price!

User Info Menu

My JPXI came with tools, same with the JP6.

User Info Menu

The factory only ships tools/wrenches with guitars that have Floyd Rose style tremolos. The new Stingray Special basses do come with tools.

The guitars and bases do come with a pickup switching diagram (if they have a toggle). These diagrams are available on the music-man website if yours has been lost or if you bought the guitar used and it doesn't have one with it.

There is no "owner's manual" per say.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band