Mariposa Green
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom/rare JP colors

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QuietSpike View Post
    This is a friend of mine's guitar. Taylor, he is guitarist for Wild Fire in Louisiana.

That guitar is currently for sale, I believe. Beautifully figured neck.
    Taylor is very lucky! One of the things I would absolutely love in this world is to somehow get enough attention with my band to land me the opportunity for a one off custom...a guy can dream!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Strangenote View Post
    I love it! anyone have any info on who did the work? I want one.. headstock should be black with gold ebmm print..
    No idea unfortunately, however, I did a little search on google just now, and I found this page: M-Workshop — JP6 with “Picasso faces” finish (based on Ibanez...
    Maybe that's the workshop that performed the job? I also found an older thread here (2014) where member Rachmaninoff said it was for sale in Brazil. Still, I think it shouldn't be an impossible job for a tech/luthier that knows how to refinish a guitar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-aaron View Post

Artist model I picked up from a guy the moved on to Jackson/fender

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh man, I need this. Seriously, I want it haha

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CodyWaggoner View Post
    Oh man, I need this. Seriously, I want it haha

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk
    What ya got to trade bro??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MesaBeno View Post
    Taylor is very lucky! One of the things I would absolutely love in this world is to somehow get enough attention with my band to land me the opportunity for a one off custom...a guy can dream!
    Yeah, me too! Still, my "ideal" guitar wouldn't have options that EBMM doesn't currently offer (the thing is it doesn't offer those options for this specific model): I'd get a standard Majesty in Barolo (matte Barolo, of course) with a blank fretboard (no inlays). This got me thinking that it would be a great idea (albeit not very cost-effective I think) to make a PDN run where there's not a special package or finish, just a one month window where you can order any model you want, with any and every option that EBMM has available. This would mean that some colors/features that are specific to a certain model would be available for all of the models (for example, the LIII comes stock with a roasted maple neck, which you can't get in a JP6 BFR, the Onyx color is exclusive to the JPXI, and with such a PDN yu'd get the opportunity to have it on any guitar, same thing with Barolo, Black Lava, etc).

User Info Menu

2015 EBMM Majesty 7 Tangerine Pearl

Serial No: M05011
    Verified by Joel at EBMM that it is the original color and it was shipped to Ernie Ball Endorsed Artist Relations Dept. Joel is trying to find out the artist it went to. Bought used and was skeptical about authenticity of the color hence called EBMM. Condition is mint. Would it be worth more since the color is rare?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lhowlader View Post
    Serial No: M05011
    Verified by Joel at EBMM that it is the original color and it was shipped to Ernie Ball Endorsed Artist Relations Dept. Joel is trying to find out the artist it went to. Bought used and was skeptical about authenticity of the color hence called EBMM. Condition is mint. Would it be worth more since the color is rare?
    Theoretically yeah, itíd be worth more due to rarity. But, it depends what the public would be willing to pay. If everyone think itís an awful color choice, ya know.
    JP15 Teal Flame
    Majesty BFR Dargie 3
    JP7 Desert Gold
    JPX Barolo

User Info Menu

Pic 2015 EBMM Majesty 7 Tangerine Pearl

Custom/rare JP colors-fabd700f-7829-4653-b15a-496e195521e6-jpgCustom/rare JP colors-98e14b47-dada-4f5f-bffc-ede6f041ae9b-jpeg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom/rare JP colors-939ce3e4-1a9c-4981-94c9-cc0a6b4b9077-jpeg  
    Last edited by Lhowlader; 08-26-2020 at 03:57 PM.

User Info Menu

Oh man, I dig that!
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2013 JP12 7 - Cherry Sugar
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

Ferrari Red Majesty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom/rare JP colors-attachment-2-jpg   Custom/rare JP colors-attachment-jpg   Custom/rare JP colors-attachment-1-jpg  

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

After the Autumn Redrise color had been discontinued, EBMM was nice enough to make me a JP7 in that color as I was smitten with it, ha. We believe it's the only one in that color with matching headstock. I think lots of EBMM forumites have seen this one quite a bit.

Custom/rare JP colors-autumn_redrise_guitar_snow-jpg
    Majesty 7 Purple Nebula
    JP BFR Tobacco Burst
    EBJP7 Autumn Redrise Sparkle
    Youtube Channel
    www.paulwarren.com
    www.infiniteeve.com

User Info Menu

Two rare ones I always really liked were the 46th and 47th Guitar Center anniversary colors for the jp6 BFR and the jpx.

Custom/rare JP colors-capture-jpg Custom/rare JP colors-capture-jpg

JP6 Pearl Red.
    JP6 BFR Bahama Blue.

User Info Menu

JP15 Buckeye Burl Maple Top
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom/rare JP colors-03-jpg   Custom/rare JP colors-01-jpg   Custom/rare JP colors-06-jpg   Custom/rare JP colors-02-jpg   Custom/rare JP colors-04-jpg  

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

Custom/rare JP colors-f2b04ad3-90a1-4d42-8845-19afd310b145-jpg