Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: glorious LUKE3 clean sound

User Info Menu

glorious LUKE3 clean sound

the guitar sounds so good that I wanted to make its own thread to let you hear that wonderful clean sound.

it's a one of the videos I made for a french amp manufacturer.

currently recording my second solo album for grooveyard records on LIII HH / HSS

User Info Menu

I use a Luke (II, HSS) for a lot of Funk/R&B gigs -- excellent as I could push it into Toto-land with the bridge humbucker.

User Info Menu

You can make anything with both HSS & HH. The splitted position are not strat typed but souns awesome...!
    currently recording my second solo album for grooveyard records on LIII HH / HSS

User Info Menu

The amp sounds good too
    EVH Hardtail Red 1995
    Axis Sport SSS Trem Transparent Purple 1998
    Axis Sport MM90 Trem Transparent Orange 1999
    Axis SS Hardtail Piezo Honeyburst 2007
    Albert Lee MM90 Hardtail Dargie Delight 2007
    Bongo 4HH Stealth 2007
    BFR 25th Anniversary Venetian Red burst 2009

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by threeminutesboy View Post
    The amp sounds good too
    It is in Caen !

User Info Menu

awesome sound. loving singlecoil sounds lately

User Info Menu

Thank you so much !
    I just wish these singke coils would be noiseless but it must come from my place more than the pick ups. Even my EMG's are a bitt noisy. That's why I record everything with a wifi wifeless system that just kills every kind of noises.
    The HH transition set on my other luke is totally silent, including splitted coils positions. Really impressive !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tristan klein View Post
    Thank you so much !
    I just wish these singke coils would be noiseless but it must come from my place more than the pick ups. Even my EMG's are a bitt noisy. That's why I record everything with a wifi wifeless system that just kills every kind of noises.
    The HH transition set on my other luke is totally silent, including splitted coils positions. Really impressive !
    Divorce?
    KEITH
    FAMOUSLY SNARKY SINCE 2003

User Info Menu

Ah ah ^^
    The new iPhone screen is slippery but I think we should keep the concept of "wifi wifeless".